• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
So yea i drank some whiskey and i want to go out to a bar... My gf is knocked out and my friends arent responding to my texts. Should i go solo dolo? Would it be weird?
Seriously thinking of going to our only bar in town tonight with friend. It's become that dire of a situation. :/

jtwo pick me up along the way

kehs

Banned
Everyone there except IrishNinja is too fucking lazy to do anything though. Me included.

Yo Cherry, if you're in the North Dade/South Broward area, I'm down for some impromptu bar shit.

zero are you in south florida?

we gotta get together man

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Acrid are we chillin this weekend I'm going to the arcade tomorrow

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just took this 4 u

ibjIhRznkJKvos.jpg
Nono, cats. Do you have CATS in Uruguay? I need to know if Velocialume will have any friends to play with.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Acrid if you're traveling the Americas and passing through the Michigan area holla. We got a film festival here right now.

AcridMeat

Banned
Acrid if you're traveling the Americas and passing through the Michigan area holla. We got a film festival here right now.
Film festivals are something I've always liked the idea of but never went to. Unlike art festivals film is such a commitment I guess. At some point, probably when I'm a bit older, I'd like to do a trip across America on a motorcycle.

Going on a night hike with mickeys.

I might cave and just do a flask with whiskey. I don't do malt liquor usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom