• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What if you were up all night painting with a lesbian and then you drank Sauvignon blanc before work on August first?

Because.... Yeah.

Wool

then you'd be dead instantly

YUP

Holy fuck it's August.

I need to figure out Seattle stuff...

What if you were up all night painting with a lesbian and then you drank Sauvignon blanc before work on August first?

Because.... Yeah.

doubt it jtwo, doubt it

I think I'm dead.

Perfect!!!!!

Take a shot every time samwise says Mr.Frodo !

Get some short, hairy bitches and pretend they're hobbits.

Arwen themed exotic dancer !!! Just got an ideas lol!

I like your username Dunedain_Ranger. Perhaps a Tolkien themed exotic dance party is required.

Maybe he wants to be the exotic dancer.

Drunk gaf I've got my buddies bachelor party Friday night and he doesn't want any exotic dancer am I wrong to get one anyways ?????

man, two days sober, who does this all the time?

RIP Eggman

If eggman is your idea of funny you better take a long hard look at your life.

whats the tinychat url?

someone should get eggman on to tinychat one day 

Ive talked with him on Skype. He is probably the funniest person I have ever listened to.

I wish it was eggman. The guy was garbage at the game.

I miss Eggman. I never even knew the guy and then he's just taken from us like that. Damn shame.

Was it Eggman?

I just scored the sickest 40 yard golaso against some scrub on fifa. He sent me messages being salty but salty tears are delicioso.

I just don't like the abbreviation qt.

Next time it is on Sale for $10 or less, pick it up, It's worth it to experience Blighttown at locked 30 or even 60 FPS. DSFix makes it more than worth a double-dip. Just be prepared to deal with a little GFWL nonsense, if you already have an XBL account don't worry.

they're qts

what would you call them?

Fuck this "qt" shit I am not digging that phrase at all.

don't forget thigh gap.

I want a qt gf with a shaved head and pale skin and petite and cute and have a shaved head cause she don't give a fukk. also have her septum pierced and have really pretty blue or grey or hazel eyes ❤

EDIT:
bSG2D9j.jpg

example^^^^^^^

I heard they still engage in cannibalism down there.

What a page!

kehs

Banned
So I'm watching 2 guns...the movie walhberg and denzel.

Theater is empty considering this movie is suppose start tomorrow...?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if I'm really just experiencing intense physical pain and not knowing it. Like how if you pinch your arm after you stub your toe or something. Maybe I have nerve damage in my spine or something.

coldvein

Banned
ah right we'll see if that can still happen. I'm going on another trip in September, this time to the father/mother land with my dad.

Are you officially moved in with your lady?

officially, no. rapefactory is still open. just housed a couple fine guests there the past few days in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom