• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
One time this girl and I were about to have phone sex. I was so excited, but then her boyfriend called. I knew it was him because she said she was sleepy. she always makes that excuse when he calls.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I actually just bought a 49$ watch for the girl I really like. It makes me nervous. I try not to buy things for people I romance with. I think the only gift I've ever gave her was a copy of Pokemon White about a year and a half ago. And I got her a tea set for her birthday, but birthday gifts don't count. But anyway yeah, it should be really nice. It's one of those hip brightly colored swatches with the double length band.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yup. She is.

Edit:
No she's not actually.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I asked the etymology of simp one time and some answered me, but I already forgot.

ZeroRay

hey has anyone noticed that simp is like pimp but not as good?

Simp is synonomous with shrimp.

Yeah, I told y'all niggas
About god damn takin' them hoez to the cheeseacake Factory
Lettin' them hoez order strawberry lemonade and popcorn shrimps
They ain't goin' do nuthin'
But try to take all your motherfuckin' cheese! (Yeah!)

Did we learn nothing from OutKast?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Acorn is a word to describe beautiful boyish girls though.

Andrew.

Banned
Sup dudes. Mad happy that Toad the Wet Sprocket is coming to Lauderdale in July. Been aching to see them since I was in fucking high school. They practically helped define my teens musically, next to basics like Pearl Jam etc. They're the PUREST 90s rock band in my opinion.

Cheers. Im now going to go get wo-wasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom