• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
she said hi but waving is a simp move

im never acknowledging anyone again

do you ever just toss and turn at night thinking how you interacted with people that day

I dunno how I'm gonna be sober ever

she said hi but waving is a simp move

im never acknowledging anyone again

do you ever just toss and turn at night thinking how you interacted with people that day

I dunno how I'm gonna be sober ever

I know what you're saying. I actively try not to simp out but in a lot of ways that ends up hurting me more. Like I was told recently that someone felt like I acted like I was too good for them. It's hard finding the balance. You don't wanna be nice but you don't be wanna be a asshole.

Oh sorry about that dude, I was trying to figure out who that was. I heard the message notification while on Minecraft but it wasn't there when I went to check it. Today for sure man.

Come on man don't lie you knew what was going on. You did what you had to do.

ZeroRay

No info, but they said it's gonna be there. Just wanna play a game with drunk thread since my laptop is incapable of running a 3d game without overheating.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I traded mine for rent money. No regrets. Videogames are the shit but I don't really have room for them in my life these days. I'm kinda over spending my free time sitting in a dark room in front of a screen, at least until I get super depressed again.

Minus_Me

Try fasting for 16 hours, should reset your clock.

Should mention I use this when travelling to Asia. Works for me every time.

coldvein

Banned
You already know the true answer to this.

Dark Souls

yeah, i've got dat (of course). never beat it. might start again when this quarter is over. my first playthrough i had like 70 hours on my guy and then that PS3 turned into a brick. terrible.

just looking for a fun game to play online atm.

I think there's something wrong with me but the symptoms are so weird I can't figure it out. I'm light headed and of out it all day, then my right eye kept getting blurry and it's been red for a while, I tried eating but everything was more tasteless and unusual, now I have that feeling you get when your nose is bleeding but it's not.

Like an episode of medical mysteries over here.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think there's something wrong with me but the symptoms are so weird I can't figure it out. I'm light headed and of out it all day, then my right eye kept getting blurry and it's been red for a while, I tried eating but everything was more tasteless and unusual, now I have that feeling you get when your nose is bleeding but it's not.

Like an episode of medical mysteries over here.

Sounds like a stroke. Or you have diabetes. How's your blood pressure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom