• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
25284_376105609759_1556851_n.jpg

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Hey I found you again and no one knows me whats up?

I always hated when people posted in here not drunk or drinking but man I haven't had a drink in like ten days and I really want to walk to the corner store right now

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sex is great but lately I just want a nice bitch to cuddle with. Let's snuggle up on the couch and marathon a HBO series.

Blame Space I'm legit glad to hear that you're holding strong. Hope for the best buddy.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
All the Barley Wines are gone and I think I must sleep now. good night gents.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
nights you cant do alittle name change for a picture an then not use the picture..shits confusing

Got fucking wasted at work last night and im back in in 3 hours....pretty sure im still sdrunk and this hangover asint goin anywhere..

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Uhh, so. Guess I got that promotion I've been hoping for. All the formalities and deets and training need to happen, but I guess they chose me. Which feels good, it's been like six weeks and I was starting to lose faith.

Drinking a beer and playing my dark souls. Gonna wash my car later and hang out with some girl who I hate to love.

I've been having lots of high society fantasies lately.. glass doors, wood floors, tight yoga pants and airy sheer white shirts, busy life and lots of "home base" stops by the high rise apt to grab a hummus wrap on your way to a meeting. It's pretty unhealthy, it's like a mix of an apple ad, a Sofia Coppola movie, and a Siegel brochure all through the lens of youth and beauty. It seems kind of unhealthy.

I've also been having anxiety attacks inside my dreams/while I'm asleep lately. It's pretty bad. I had a dream I tried to fight my father, and another where I was perpetually late for a bikeride through wine country. Inside the dream I kept packing little bottles of rum into my bag and I couldn't tie my shoes, it was strange.

I woke up and there was no milk so I drank my coffee black. I just took a lexapro and washed it down with a racer5. Anyway, I need to wash my bedding and get an extension cord for the vacuum so I can suck up all the accumulated trail mix in my car.

Yup.

Did any of y'all buy sonic Mario kart transformers on the amazon sale? I really want to play online with people.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
JTwo, I want to but computer is broken, sitting in a closet for the forseeable future. I don't want you to feel like no one wants to play with you.

Lush, numbers don't matter if you're into her. My most recent action was with a woman with a decade plus on me and it was a lot of fun. Older chicks tend to be not as pretensious or self-absorbed as a lot of the girls my age around here. I dig their maturity and they dig my immaturity.

Lots of existential despair lately. It's hard sometimes.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket I guess. If I win I will definitely make sure we do a drunk gaf meet up at the hop sing laudrymat.

lush

It seems like I've always dated older than myself, I'n currently going out with this girl that's 26, nothing crazy, whatever. Been talking to this girl that's 33 here recently though and she has two kids and I'm not really sure how I should feel about that. The kids is the biggie as everything else I'm cool withl, I don't know, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom