• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Drank majority of the afternoon, taking break for some pizza and sharks, then back on the beer shift tonight. Pray for mojo.

hahahahahahhahahahaha

hahahahahahahha

dude

hahahahahah

this guy

hahahaha

is in

NORTH DAKOTA

edit: let me give you an example of a typical night for this guy. we went to bismarck nd for a weekend (because there are actually worse places in north dakota), and he hooked up with two different girls on the same night. Went in raw with both. did not pull out. I kinda wound down my relationship with him after that, was kinda gross lol.

coldvein

Banned
shiiit one of these days we should meet up there.

fsho dude.

it was a helluva night. original plan was just to "get a beer" with one of my exes .. went to this brewery that is new since ive been gone, good stuff. then went to one of my old college bar spots, drank a few summer honeys. then posted up at this kinda hipster dive where back in the day i became a full fledged alcoholic. shit was magical. all my songs on the jukebox, all the old homies showing up and buying shots, my old bartenders giving me drinks .. kinda blacked out for a while .. ended up in a gas station drunk as fuck asking the clerk to call me a cab

ZeroRay

I gotta visit you bitches in the NW one of these days.

Also goat meat is the best meat. If you cook that shit right, got damn.
MHDGbWu.png

Tonight (this morning ?) I'm drunk and I feel really shitty. Not physically shitty, but morally/emotionnally shitty. Like dark thoughts and whatever.

I think I'll stop :/

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Balddemon wanted me to let you guys know:

"will you let them know i got laid twice by the same chick on thursday that i met on wed my first day at work and went in raw twice so i've probably got a baby and herpes. depending on the baby situation i might not be back, ever. "

Minus_Me

I have In and Out when I head to Vegas. Love the hell out of the burgers. Hell I'm even well acquainted with the secret menu.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, this is bad, I just woke up and it's 12am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom