• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If I could have anything it would be to live In the perpetual early nineties depicted in hackers.

I need a handle, man.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm always watching hackers.
Anyway where you been acid?

I'm being called an idiot in this thread. I'm depressed.

You're lucky. Wish I could be anything but numb to these internet disagreements. I've seen it all before, everything is numb. In real life things are more exciting but not until punches are thrown. At least then you can feel it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to buy a kinect. Omgggggg next gen is here!!!!

Get'sMad

I got tore up at a wedding last night and of course lost my fucking sunglasses..and man did I need those things this morning going to brunch.

need to stop buying ray bans and stick with cheap pairs since this like a yearly occurrence for me now

any who, I'm getting drunk again now!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like suuuuch a fucking asshole right now. Jesus Christ.
I tried to text this girl I had a one night stand with in November and she won the battle. Now I feel like literally the worst person who has ever lived.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Man someone tell me why I agreed to host this BBQ. Don't matter though. Gonna be drunk in flirting in an hour or so expect some more retarded posts from me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
BBQs are sick bro.

I saw the hottest mom driving an 80s Honda. She was like Persian or middle eastern and was wearing a neon tank top and sunglasses. She had a lip piercing right in the center if her bottom lip. I did no less than 3 double takes as I crossed the street, but I saw a kid in a car seat behind her. That kid gets to suck on her boobs. >:'(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah the first girl I ever made out with was Persian, it was like a day after 911 and her mom wouldn't let her go out doors because she was paranoid someone would commit a hate crime. We just snuggled up and watch MTV, which was showing the CNN feed instead of total request live. I smooched her so good.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Ended up messing with this black chick. Man, ain't nobody here can handle their liquor. I need to roll with y'all in real life. My homeboy was telling everyone I was an alcoholic. Chick still didn't give two fucks lol.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Ended up messing with this black chick. Man, ain't nobody here can handle their liquor. I need to roll with y'all in real life. My homeboy was telling everyone I was an alcoholic. Chick still didn't give two fucks lol.

Punch this guy in the fucking mouth

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
i dont get why more gaffers dont smoke, eat fatty foods and drink booze, our dear leader evilore does it all and travels the world having a great time

Cake Boss

Banned
Drank a bunch of malt liquor last night in such a short amount of time, pretty much one of the best nights ever.

Apparently I was really loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom