• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gvaz

Banned
this is me caring about a 700$ collectively system when i could use that towards a car, or a pair of graphics cards to SLI, or fuck a hooker

gonna be awesome, not

Yeah, I appreciate what they're doing for you guys and god knows you deserve it but at the same time I gotta sit here and basically worry about classes filling up after all this time I put in. Doesn't seem right.

When you transfer you should be alright. Where are you transfer to? I moved from Fresno CC to Northridge.

Kwixotik

I got a sketchy looking beat up box from Poland in the mail today. The label is all in Polish. I didn't order it.

If I don't come back, you know why.

Wool

I need to move to somewhere besides KC then. Maybe once I become a firefighter I will move to cali haha.

edit: or paramedic or cop. I don't know yet.

What happened to the whole Utah plan? They might not be as attractive, but you could have 6 of them.

Edit: I want to see this Tiffany

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
10859837243_03b26ef2ec_b.jpg

When deals are good, you gotta take advantage

ZeroRay

I need to move to somewhere besides KC then. Maybe once I become a firefighter I will move to cali haha.

edit: or paramedic or cop. I don't know yet.

Dude, I know this Pakistani firefighter chick who I really wanna bang. She's got all these stories about kicking in doors, carrying really fat people and amputating children.

Haven't seen her much at the gym lately though. :(

OG Loc

Man why the fuck is my girlfriend in the bed eating granola? I'm not gone stick my tongue/other body part down your throat while we having sex and get rough ass granola everywhere.

Shit who am I kidding, I will.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man why the fuck is my girlfriend in the bed eating granola? I'm not gone stick my tongue/other body part down your throat while we having sex and get rough ass granola everywhere.

Shit who am I kidding, I will.
She's gonna be blastin some fiber powered farts under them sheets.

ZeroRay

Oh, I forgot you dregs live on the west coast.

Call me when someone here gets their next gen system on the only relevant timezone.

OG Loc

My nigga ik walking 10 blcos from my sister party to my gorlfriend house. If you out ODU send help and some twerkers that look like Tiara

OG Loc

WELL ALRIFHT. I'm safe I crawled up the last flight of stairs on some Tactical espionage action shit and too bad I ain't got octocamo for this dick I'm gone give my girlfrie

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The girl I'm dating said she'd buy me an Xbox One for Christmas if we're still together by then. I don't think I've ever been more motivated to make a relationship work. But she likes to drink beer excessively and make whoopie pretty much every night so it shouldn't be too hard.

whoa

guys

I just realized something huge as my kid headbutted my dick for the 100th time this week

there is NO WAY ma and pa kent would have survived a toddler superman.

Kwixotik

Friend comes in without knocking: "Can I hang out with you while I eat my sandwich?"
Me: "No, I'm about to take a nap."
Friend: "Okay" as he sits on my couch to eat his sandwich

Goddammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom