• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroRay

^They found the discussion original and interesting. Then again, tashbrooke got a gold trophy.

What does that mean? Is the theme of the party drugs? Are you all tripping?

I don't know, I think it's just gonna be light drugs and shit talking. Unless someone hits up Craigslist and turns it into an orgy.

Gvaz

Banned
My alcohol tolerance is too high, it takes 3 four lokos before I even feel anything =\

four lokos i just drank for the first time the other weeks or so ago

green is so meh and red is ok. i prefer to open them up and leave them out for a while so they go flat because the carbonation is gross and sucks.

i drink like 2 and im like eh.

so i went to this con with my friends who staff and i wanted to get drunk cause there was a "rave" (it's not a real rave without some drugs and half naked ladies for you to dance with imo) so:
1 whiskey/ginger
1 whiskey/ginger
1 sam adams from the circle k
1 henessy/ginger
1 heinekkin from the circle k

at this point i'm not drunk but i'm mostly tipsy.

I ask my friend to front me some drinking money because i've already spent too much and I'm not even drunk and he hasn't seen me in like four years+. I get a henessy with nothing, just chilled. (basically $7 for a shot, it's bullshit, i'm bringing a fucking flask next time around). I come back and my friend wants me to buy him alcohol, so i buy him his birthday margarita cause he likes girly drinks. my other friend then buys me another drink so I have a hennessy chilled again. At this point some other friends show up, one girly is pretty drunk. She asks if i want some water and i take a swig, at least a shot and a half amount. I suddenly realized it wasn't water, it was pinnacle vanilla vodka in a water bottle.

By this time I'm drunk but not trashed. I can walk and more or less remember the night but mostly the best parts. it was a good night.

Met the trashiest, most insane, stuck up chick tonight luckily I didn't have to say more than two words to her.

It's like every night I go out I meet worse and worse people. A race to the bottom.

I'm about to transfer out of here in 6 months. I can't really leave now.

In my life there's a battle right now between loneliness and people who could basically ruin my entire livelihood in a split second at any moment because they just don't understand their limits and consequences.

6 months isn't bad. Pretty short amount of time in the grand scheme of things. At least you'll have a PS4 to prevent you from making bad decisions.

Unfortunately, I won't. Sorry bro. I had to do it. The dream is dead.

wkeIT7n.jpg

Salsa

beck today. sold out except for most expensive ticket, no money

fucking bummed out man. pretty much the one Artist I'd most like to see live. this seriously sucks

6 months isn't bad. Pretty short amount of time in the grand scheme of things. At least you'll have a PS4 to prevent you from making bad decisions.

Unfortunately, I won't. Sorry bro. I had to do it. The dream is dead.

wkeIT7n.jpg

you monster

and midnights, i wouldn't say your issue is so much that you are in los angeles as that you are in orange county.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
LOL, I just sold all my Steam Trading Cards and for a few brief seconds afterwards I thought "I bet I could be a day-trader."

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Can I just say I think its crazy people change their usernames.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's just one letter, and it's better this way. My boy stump deleted the zero post nub that originally snatched up Snuggles.

Wool

Dave Chappelle show tonight. I asked my recovering alcoholic brother if he wanted to go; so I can't drink. It's good that he's sober, but it's less fun.

a lot of times it's the areas around LA live because I go to games at staples. It's not very good. I'd like to check out some of the places ill says he hangs around.

The areas around the Staples Center are pretty bland, but downtown as a whole is awesome. Check out the area around third and traction, Little Tokyo, or the streets around 4th and Main. Lower Broadway is getting some action now too, with both an Ace Hotel and the worlds largest Acne store opening up this winter.

At the end of the day though, it's not where you hang out, but who. I can have fun around any part of Los Angeles if I'm with my friends, even if there are certain neighborhoods I prefer.

Minus_Me

Its so absurd that no matter how life is well and dandy, sometimes I'm such an emotional wreck of a person. The drinking is clearly indicative of that, but it makes you feel so guilty that even when everything is well a constant thought of regret can overwhelm you. Sometimes even the drinking can't keep it at bay.

Sorry for real talk, just wanted to write that down somewhere.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The first swig of beer after brushing my teeth always fucks with me. They should make beer flavored toothpaste for that.

I wonder why Brianjones is banned, I like that guy.

The areas around the Staples Center are pretty bland, but downtown as a whole is awesome. Check out the area around third and traction, Little Tokyo, or the streets around 4th and Main. Lower Broadway is getting some action now too, with both an Ace Hotel and the worlds largest Acne store opening up this winter.

At the end of the day though, it's not where you hang out, but who. I can have fun around any part of Los Angeles if I'm with my friends, even if there are certain neighborhoods I prefer.

Can we agree Hollywood and Highland area sucks ass. I've been going everyday for afi fest.

Wasn't there some weird shock video back in the day where some guy got his entire head into his girl? I remember hearing about it but never actually saw it. Regardless, this is the logical next step, Illithid.

Kwixotik

Can I learn 1/3 of a semester's worth of physics in 8 hours?

I'll let you know in 8 hours.

Wasn't there some weird shock video back in the day where some guy got his entire head into his girl? I remember hearing about it but never actually saw it. Regardless, this is the logical next step, Illithid.

I saw that. I don't believe it was real though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom