• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

Free drinks and appetizers plus no cover this Friday night from 7-9 then half price drinks from 9-11 or 12.

I know exactly what I'm doing lol.

Wool

tumblr_mu60d1S80y1r21w5do1_500.jpg

That's just a really good face

I seriously don't know why I go to this club. My friend gets paid for every person that comes in, but I'm just bored. Clubs are not my thing.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I'll probably graduate a few months before turning 24, I plan to have a lot of fun to make up for the debt though.

Also drunk

ZeroRay

Most of the people I knew that graduated with me were in their mid-late 20's.

Shit don't matter much unless you have some unrealistic aspirations.

Kwixotik

I just got my third goddamn noise complaint this semester. My music was at 15 out of 100 with the bass at about 10% on some shitty 2.1 speakers.

Fuck neighbors.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Tiny death star is the shit. I will be very disappointed if I need some sort of iap later.

You will, if you want to do anything that requires imperial bux, which is pretty much everything aside from building new floors. It doesn't take very long for the free bux at the start to dry up and there's very little opportunity to earn more without spending money. And on top of that, shit is expensive as fuck, you'll need to buy a lot of bux to unlock anything cool. It's fun for the first week, though.

Anyways, this thread been dead. We need to bring back some of that classic drunk thread pizzazz, this shit is depressing.

AcridMeat

Banned
I almost found myself inside of a denny's in the last 12 months. We got as far as the parking lot before realizing what we were doing and went somewhere else instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom