• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Hi i'm fat
What? No...

Salsa I'm sorry I'm so boring. Wait it's 7 already what the fuck I need to go do something. And eat something.

I think I may be the lame ass who walks to a pizza place by themself, has a beer there, then walks home. Or maybe walk to the bar from there...

Minus_Me

I walked through the door and see my sister having some friends over. She's wearing some black slacks and one of my white dress shirts. I take the opening in stride considering I'm wearing a plain black suit and strike up a dance off. I'm glad a couple of the people finally got the reference.

I go to a noodle place by myself on a regular basis. I like eating a lone and usually enjoy the time. Drinking a lone at a bar is also a premium experience for me. Never got the stigma of doing it.

J. Bravo

I'm boring tonight. Unless these girls find a party, I'm going to bed early.

also, you know you've got it made when a girl who wants to fuck your brains out invites you over and you can say no because you're fucking tired lmao.

AcridMeat

Banned
I walked through the door and see my sister having some friends over. She's wearing some black slacks and one of my white dress shirts. I take the opening in stride considering I'm wearing a plain black suit and strike up a dance off. I'm glad a couple of the people finally got the reference.

I go to a noodle place by myself on a regular basis. I like eating a lone and usually enjoy the time. Drinking a lone at a bar is also a premium experience for me. Never got the stigma of doing it.
I always enjoy hearing about the good relationship you have with your sister. It's really hard to say that without sounding weird.

I like going to bars alone as well, just not this one. I decided I'm going to walk to the store and buy a bottle of wine instead.

I've been on a Weeknd kick for a bit now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TAko3RH0bk

"These pussy ass niggas tryna hold on to they credits
So I tell 'em use a debit watch they image start to lessen"

lol
I rarely listen to R&B anymore but I love Weeknd. Took me awhile to get into his stuff but once I did I couldn't stop listening. The House of Balloons tape > all.

boy am i terrible at killzone mp

on the bright side tho, i found one of my grail dh items

im drunk
Does it cost $40K?

AcridMeat

Banned
Considering I don't have the best of relationships with my sisters, I feels ya Acrid.
My relationship with my sister is getting better the past couple years as I've been able to talk about some things easier, but our age difference and where we are in our lives makes it pretty difficult.

This wine is sweeter than I expected. I'm a bit bummed about that.

ZeroRay

That's good to hear, at least you're making some good inroads.

As for mines, I'm still sore about some of the stuff they've put our family through. Both of them are trying their best to be cordial and nice whenever we get together, but the oldest one is still pissing me off with her shenanigans; like lying, making my nieces do the same, and say shit to them about how I'm not "their blood" (mom married my dad after my biodad died) behind my back.

Does it cost $40K?

only like $400!

it's this one

1426629_617080115005256_1954721305_n.jpg

Rell

my fucking weekends always devolve into drunken screenings of the first two Eva moies. Sometimes I like myhousehold sometimes not.

shit

EloquentM

aka Mannny

I love you

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
So this weekend totally fucked my sleep schedule.

Somehow found myself at a poetry reading on Saturday night, there was free booze though. Went to some friends place where we smoked an exhorbent amount of weed and then watched Wii U trailers and SNL as we sunk into oblivion on the couch. Slept for like four hours, went home couldn't sleep again. Fell asleep at 6 PM woke up at 1 AM today.

what a fucking shitstorm. one of my teachers called my mother and told her that i am, and i quote, 'sexually active'. how is it even legal for them to do that? needless to say, it was a great night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom