• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawpgun

hey guys

So I'm turning 21 this Sunday.

I want to go out to the bars on Saturday Night after it hits midnight (so it will be December 1st, sunday early morning)

I've heard that places aren't allowed to serve you until the next business day of you being 21. What is this bullshit I thought this was america.

Man, if a teacher calls me and tells me my son is sexually active I'd be like "hell yeah that's my boy!"

If only Jewish mothers agreed. :(

hey guys

I want to go out to the bars on Saturday Night after it hits midnight (so it will be December 1st, sunday early morning)

I've heard that places aren't allowed to serve you until the next business day of you being 21. What is this bullshit I thought this was america.
The occasional shock stories of 21-year-olds who go out at midnight and do the dumb "21 shots" thing or some variant thereof and end up dying prompted a ton of states and localities to adopt similar measures. It sucks that you can't go out on Saturday night. :(

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I would still try to go out to a bar. Most of the doormen around here are total goons, I doubt they'd be aware of (or give a shit about) such a law.

hey guys

Depending on the establishment, they might not even card you. This is of course untrue if you go into the place screaming "21 BITCHES! FUCK YEAH!" You'll be carded immediately.

It's true though, legally they won't be able to serve you yet. A gas station isn't going to care though. If the bars fail you can always go there.

Gorillaz

hey guys

If your 21st is the next day and you go late enough like 10 or 11 they won't give a shit. At least campus bars don't

Hmm. Drunk thread seems like good folk. My tattoo idea is Jack Skellington on one arm, Sally on the other. Backs toward each other, with their heads and eyes looking to each other. Go!

Gvaz

Banned
I saw a really fucking good jack skellington tat on a chick's leg at work a few days ago. it was fantastically drawn. she had a terrible lisp tho.

still would have pounded her into the pavement tho

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
8 GOLD RANGS LIKE I'M SHA SHABBA RANKS

Tonight is one of the top five drinking nights of the year, arguably a contender for #1. We're going out drinking. I might not make it back alive.

kehs

Banned
balvenie21.jpg

I coming for you tonight you.

Wool

Doing a Thanksgiving at my house for all of us that have no family. Everybody was saying they'd make or bring some kind of dish, and then this one dude says he's gonna make "hot wine". What the fuck is that? I want to revoke his invitation, but it's not really in the spirit of the holiday.

Kwixotik

My worst fears are coming true. I'm getting beer fat. Gained 10 pounds this semester.

Also hot wine is mulled wine and it's the greatest winter drink there is.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Well, looks like shit is going down tonight. I just pre-emptively called 911 to be safe. Get your tummy pumps ready bitch we gettin drunk as fuck.

Novoitus

Banned
So I'm on vacation in Florida (around Orlando). I go to buy some liquor at ABC liquors or whatever, guy gives me a shitty attitude (i'm a young looking dude, though i'm 22). Gave him my ID, he says my state (Illinois) isn't a real state. He kept asking me what state Illinois was in.

He said it wasn't a state because Obama is from there. I told him I'm from Chicago as well and he mumbled under his breathe, gave me my whiskey and didn't say anything after I said have a good day.

I'm about to go to a bar a few minutes down and hope I don't get the same shitty experience with the people here. Weather is great right now but so far, fuck this state. It's shit.

Some guy was showing me tinder on his phone. I didn't realize so many people used it and surprisingly it was a lot of people who weren't ugly. Didn't see that one coming.

Some guy was showing me tinder on his phone. I didn't realize so many people used it and surprisingly it was a lot of people who weren't ugly. Didn't see that one coming.
I know a guy who just says yes to every girl and swipes through hundreds at a time. That way he can just play the numbers and determine whether or not she's worth talking to after they've been "matched."

Pretty smart when you think about it, if you don't mind messages from a beefer here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom