• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
I just keep to myself completely at family gatherings. Don't fake interest in my bullshit and I'll extend you the same courtesy. Don't need these bitches up in my business.

But anyways, my non-family Thanksgiving will be better because booze.

Sunggs, I love talking shit at family gatherings. Not personal shit, just bullshit about life.

If I made holiday power rankings thanksgiving would be rock bottom. It's boring as hell and the only redeeming quality is the food but I don't like the food.

Now black friday would be above it because I get to watch the chaos.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
If I made holiday power rankings thanksgiving would be rock bottom. It's boring as hell and the only redeeming quality is the food but I don't like the food.

Now black friday would be above it because I get to watch the chaos.

This. Thanksgiving has always been the lamest for me. Stayed home today. No turkey, no family, no nothing. Just me, a beer, and some Thief II, and motherfucker I'm set.

Minus_Me

emma_roberts_300x400.jpg

crushing...

Wool

emma_roberts_300x400.jpg

crushing...

That's a good one.

Thanksgiving was great. Tons of liquor. Six people and probably 10+ bottles. Food was great too. The only big downside was hanging out with this couple. I hate hanging out with couples. People were doing cheers and shit before eating and the guy says "I'm thankful for blue eyes, blonde hair, and freedom." Coincidentally his blonde girlfriend was sitting next to him. I'm supposed to cheers to that? Made me want to cringe.

AcridMeat

Banned
I won't lie to you guys, this is the first time I'm posting in here actually drunk in a while.

It feels ...better? I do miss our old thread, I was genuinely drunk most of the time then.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
missed the 3ds deals, got a new tv for cheap though, hopefully can convince my dad to get me an XL for christmas

got some cheap little $2 wine bottles at the local gas station and they are doing the trick

kehs

Banned
I'm not like religious at all, but I always find it offensive when I see people on swinger sites dressed up as priests/nuns/etc.

I can't explain it.

Surface of Me

So I'm pretty sure I'm hearing gunshots in the neighborhood, that or someone has fireworks on Thanksgiving at variable intervals.

kehs

Banned
I keep writing all these five hundred plus word posts to stupid topics about obama or kanye or madonna. I fucking hate how people who are super cynical lately. Like, fuck you. Enjoy someone being fantastical. Enjoy someone stepping out of themselves.

Enjoy life.

You stupid pieces of worthless shits.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I keep writing all these five hundred plus word posts to stupid topics about obama or kanye or madonna. I fucking hate how people who are super cynical lately. Like, fuck you. Enjoy someone being fantastical. Enjoy someone stepping out of themselves.

Enjoy life.

You stupid pieces of worthless shits.

It's not so much genuine world weariness, as a hopelessly cynical bastard I would know, it's more that internet discussions are basically like dickhead competitions. Whoever posts the sickest burn wins. This is annoying enough already, but what makes it worse is that the vast majority of the internet sucks at it. GAF is a pretty cool place, but that shit happens here all the time. Certain topics are instantly ruined by the race to post the zingiest zinger, which usually means thoughtless meme spam or the same, tired points being repeated ad nauseam. Shit gets old, dudes.

kehs

Banned
It's not so much genuine world weariness, as a hopelessly cynical bastard I would know, it's more that internet discussions are basically like dickhead competitions. Whoever posts the sickest burn wins. This is annoying enough already, but what makes it worse is that the vast majority of the internet sucks at it. GAF is a pretty cool place, but that shit happens here all the time. Certain topics are instantly ruined by the race to post the zingiest zinger, which usually means thoughtless meme spam or the same, tired points being repeated ad nauseam. Shit gets old, dudes.
nvxHUfc.jpg

Pardon my zinger.

Surface of Me

watched the hockey game with some brews and buds, went to applebees and went home

its just one of those nights i feel a bit off

vodka helps

Kwixotik

Ive got a male friend and a female friend. The male wants the female but he's shy. Involve myself or no?

Both are single, male is in friend zone

If you legitimately don't have any feelings for your female friend I don't see any harm in trying to help him out. Unless of course you know she's not interested, then I'd just tell him.

Either way, you're helping him out.

Bagerk

I've been at a music festival and while boysnoize were playing some chick came up and put her hands down my pants and touched my private parts.

I met the girl I'm currently seeing on tinder, she is cool.

I did my first ever MMO raid in ffXIV last night. I have never been yelled at some much by nerds. I had nooooooooooooo idea what I was doing and they were not pleased.

Resilient

I've been at a music festival and while boysnoize were playing some chick came up and put her hands down my pants and touched my private parts.

I met the girl I'm currently seeing on tinder, she is cool.

I did my first ever MMO raid in ffXIV last night. I have never been yelled at some much by nerds. I had nooooooooooooo idea what I was doing and they were not pleased.

Bahmuts binding coil ? You think that's awesome? Because it is. What server biatch?

Resilient

haha nah its one of the level 16 ones you have to do as part of the main quest. ummmmm think it was the one in Gridania. I'm on Ultros. My name is Dusty Cupboard.

Lolllllllll sashtala?? Haha whoever yelled at you is a giant douche. Ultros server is where you want to be!!!! Join the GAF free company. We will look after you. I am Axel October. GAF on Ultros is ultimate for neogaf domination. Believe.

Bagerk

Lolllllllll sashtala?? Haha whoever yelled at you is a giant douche. Ultros server is where you want to be!!!! Join the GAF free company. We will look after you. I am Axel October. GAF on Ultros is ultimate for neogaf domination. Believe.

hahaha yeah that sounds familiar. Well I learnt the hard way what you are supposed to do as a tank! ahhh sick, yeah I have seen a few "GAF" people running around.

Resilient

Go to neogaf.guildowrks.com or GAF.guildworks.com and register on either of the websites. Or PM me when I'm not retarded. Then wait painterly or PM again.

Time to go to bed with ma gurl GAF. Love you.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yo I have barely played any real videogames all year but I just borrowed a PS3 and snatched up The Last of Us and GTAV. Are these games any good? I'm stocked up on gangja and beer for the weekend, fuck society I'm out.

Minus_Me

TASTING MENU

TWO GLASSES OF CHAMPAGNE (2 OUNCES EACH) AND ONE OYSTER
30 $
MENU WITH OR WITHOUT FOIE GRAS (EACH PERSON)
115 $
WINE PAIRING : FIVE GLASSES
80 $
WINE PAIRING : SEVEN GLASSES
105 $

So seven glasses of wine?

Surface of Me

Going to a friend's birthday with beer pong and a bon fire tonight, should be fun.

Bought a 3DS Luigi bundle today too, cant decided if I want to rip it open right now or wait to see if I can get an XL deal before the weekend is over and return it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom