• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

She looks like that actor.....whatsherface.

tnTlH.jpg

Edit: Macuser are you going to make a thread to decide the name? Can I suggest Wool Jr? The kids can call him/her WoJu for short.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Sup guys, Had a really shit fucking band at the pub to the point where we cut them off

Whats going on in murrica

She looks like that actor.....whatsherface.

tnTlH.jpg

Edit: Macuser are you going to make a thread to decide the name? Can I suggest Wool Jr? The kids can call him/her WoJu for short.
Looks like a girl I went to school with
If it's female, Natasha

If it's male, Anatoly

Sorry Metro Last Light to blame.

YEAH! but if its a boy...call him tom innit

Mac, I thought I already named your next kid the last time I saw you? You going back on your word bro?

terrible tragedy: i think my ipod just broke. is there some crazy hacker way to transfer songs from my ipod onto my computer?
It's pretty easy. There are plenty of free third party applications that will do it for you. Just google "reverse ipod transfer" or something like that and you should get plenty of results. I've done it a number of times.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Mac, I thought I already named your next kid the last time I saw you? You going back on your word bro?

It's pretty easy. There are plenty of free third party applications that will do it for you. Just google "reverse ipod transfer" or something like that and you should get plenty of results. I've done it a number of times.

times have changed since i had my ipod classic, sorry for the bad intel cold

Minus_Me

Hey Styles, you could definitely find a chick that looks like that at Art Galleries during openings or an unveiling. Not sure why I didn't think of that before.

windz

Power outage for the past two hours. Lame. A street lamp fell over down the street. Maybe someone crashed into it. (Wasn't me ok ) so I'm drinking vodka and watching YouTube videos of Louis ck standup while its still light outside and my phone still has power. Power company truck just drove by as the fire department left. This isn't ending soon.

I feel like I'm gonna turn into a caveman cooking my chicken by campfire on my back lawn. Better bring a knife for protection from my wildling neighbours or from dangerous wildlife.

I am not prepared for this

Oh shit yeah... What was it again?

Riggs

Banned
ColdVein , we have, eggman, ryaan17, mother fucking talking about that Ex, Mase, Puff daddy, All that NY shit (FUCK puff daddy and Mase)

Trying to get you in here. What the fuck is up.

Wool

I just got back from the bar. I went to watch the NBA playoffs game, but of course drinking got in the way. Some professional trombone player from "Los Angeles" bought me a shot of Ouzo, and then he wanted to buy me a hamburger but I said no. IMO, you can take drinks from people, but if they buy you food you owe them a significant amount of your time and/or oral sex. When I got home my roommate was sitting on the curb outside with a bowl of cat food. She says her cat is missing, and she almost cried right in front of me. I wanted to say something comforting, but her cat is really not a pleasant animal and I was in such a jolly mood from the Pacers winning that we were on different wavelengths.

Sorry if that is incoherent or boring...

Edit: what the heck is this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463870

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom