• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

arab

got drunk and saw wolf of wall street. ran into a girl from high school who went in for a hug but i declined so she wouldn't feel the beer bottles hiding in my jacket.

GREAT MOVEI

Riggs

Banned
I realized acrid doesnt like me tonight. =*(

that's like 8/10 on the scorecard

It's ok he never liked me! Sup suburban merry xmas to alll and to allll a good night. I didn't get shit for christmas lol, but it was good to spend time w/ family. Every day is a count down to Liquor day I think

a_190x190.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I lost another headband again. I get a headband and transform along with it. Its 24 inch long tube of anything. You can be a ninja, a pirate a bank robber or a cool dude with a goodcut zenned out on his breathing as he intimately doesn't notice you.

So its a headband and you're lookin' at the dozen of yourself anxiously working out a transportation method of the lot of you's.. but you settle on the headband. Damn that beard looks good. MMMMPH that scalp is greasy. Suddenly your muscles are so loose you can't even move. So you sit, head wrapped in a band just nodding. Every marching band on earth is tapping their heart to your vertebrae's rhyme.

I just feel weird.

I feel weird about computation and communication.

I think a lot of times its like when you were in the sixth grade cool kid club. When you're the first sixth grader who realizes summer is coming and they won't be returning. I remember we'd take over the playground and lay down like a nap. I was so over recess. Recess was just getting in the way of the more time I had to spend in class until I could leave and go on with my life buy bad shoes and become obsessed with memory sticks and the walkman alien.

Ok so right now we all take the blue bill and we zoom in the blue pill that is the walkman alien walking around on a perfect sphere made of your individual memories and he passes by the time you hid a floppy disk in your sock because you read a book about a secret agent.

The walkman alien wistfully sighs and looks right as his right, eitghty fifth finger swaps out the mem-disc. Now the Walkman alien is inside of your own sixth grade brain viewing the footage of your imagined romance film and for some reason its a reverse upside down crane shot of the two of you walking on the sidewalk near the middle school.

Walkman alien sighs and turns the music louder, he looks forward and sees....

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I was just cuddlin with her for like 90minutes. Been up since 8 having an imaginary conversation with the Coldplay man and every time I ask a question just sort of does his Coldplay roar and the lights get real bright. Interesting fellow.

Having tea with the Walkman alien later and I found out I was wearing my headband as a scarf the whole time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I need to find a woman who's filled with nothing but primal attraction when I say I. A super whiny voice "ugh, I tried to itch myself but I accidentally pinched my leg and it hurt."

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I've been hanging all evening, I woke up more drunk than when I went to bed and had to work at 10am, lasted two hours, went home and slept till 3pm then the hangover commenced, also I snapchatted myself having a piss to my boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom