• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
how the hell do you drink a six pack at work.. where do you work??
A stone engraving shop. Christmas is our busy season and we were producing stuff up until about noon today, and from there we were just loading people up. I started drinking around 2:30 when I knew that the last 3 customers of the 300 or so orders we took since Thanksgiving were on their way to pick stuff up. It was a great way to finish a long month. I haven't had a proper day off since before Thanksgiving.

A stone engraving shop. Christmas is our busy season and we were producing stuff up until about noon today, and from there we were just loading people up. I started drinking around 2:30 when I knew that the last 3 customers of the 300 or so orders we took since Thanksgiving were on their way to pick stuff up. It was a great way to finish a long month. I haven't had a proper day off since before Thanksgiving.

that sounds kick ass, enjoy man :)

Salsa

Uv7CB6jl.jpg

gettin fat

J. Bravo

my best friends girlfriend made me some pretzel things with frosting and sprinkles on them, and got me a penis pop from spencer's lolol. i love her.
and we had chinese tonight i love my family. probably getting fucked up later.

Salsa

officially christmas in urgay

you guys are about the coolest people on the internets and I hope y'all doing great. drink safe. merry christmas, luv u

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
At first I was disappointed to have no big plans tonight, it's one of the biggest party nights of the year, but I'm actually down for a chill night of solitude. It's been awhile since I've been able to kick back with some beer, music and videogames. I just hope my godawful roommate doesn't show up soon, only one week of my lease left, thank the lord.

ScrubJay

Work has sucked lately. To celebrate getting through the holidays I felt like some rum. Decided to try out Kraken. First drink so far is good. This mix well with anything, or should I just drink this straight?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Way ahead of ya. I'm playin dark souls and taking a shot every time I either die or beat a boss. This shit is good.
Playing The Last of Us and slamming some red ale myself. Really stressful, but it's a great game. I also rented Dead Island Riptide but it's kind of hot garbage.

I also got some sweet brewery sim for my phone but I might be too buzzed to understand how to play it later, lol.

ScrubJay

The Last of Us was great while getting a buzz on. I was playing on Hard through Pittsburgh and I had this magic moment where I realized the game was getting real good real fast. I want to play it again on NG+ for trophies but it's kind of the game that only should be played real fast.

I've been sitting in Anor Londo for 20 minutes waiting for a summons. I might just watch some 24 or go to Catacombs now.

ZeroRay

Pittsburgh is when the game really steps it up.

Hard mode + no listen mode is always the best way to go the first time. Speaking of drunk vidya, Hotline Miami and Okami feel so good in that state.

Hard mode + no listen mode is always the best way to go the first time. Speaking of drunk vidya, Hotline Miami and Okami feel so good in that state.

THIS, loved the game and i did kinda get stuck a few times.. when watching my friends play it that listening mode just seems really weak

ScrubJay

Pinwheel defeated. Ridiculous boss. I know what they were going for, but he just goes down so easily he's pitiful

On that note, Ornstein and Smough was weird. I summoned a dude and got one shot by Smough in phase 2, then tried them solo and schooled Ornstein who's supposed to be harder. Good for me I guess.

I forget listen mode even exists. The game is definitely made to be played without it. Survivor difficulty is the best play through.

Pinwheel defeated. Ridiculous boss. I know what they were going for, but he just goes down so easily he's pitiful

On that note, Ornstein and Smough was weird. I summoned a dude and got one shot by Smough in phase 2, then tried them solo and schooled Ornstein who's supposed to be harder. Good for me I guess.
Ornstein & Smough is my favorite boss fight from that game. Awesome fight.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn Hotline Miami was such a good drunk game. Let me get some anger out and then when I get it right it feels so good.
Just saw Hotline is like a dollar fitty in PSN. Time to replay that dope shit. Got Proteus too, better get something to smoke before I play it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yo Snuggler get at me about proteus because I've sown like 60 hours in that game.

ScrubJay

I got lost in the Giants Tomb lol. Started getting dizzy and now I'm just chilling to music. Beach Boys is so relaxing. Deciding my next move while listening to Sail on Sailor.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think I'm gonna buy a Vita again in case me and my girlfriend break up who owns this PS3. Last of Us is neat but I'd much rather be playing games likr this.

I should have got more beer. Only two left and I'm nowhere near inebriated.

ScrubJay

if Persona 4 golden goes PS+ then you bet your ass I'm getting a Vita the next day.

Otherwise I'm just going to be satisfied playing Phoenix Wright on my DS.

J. Bravo

Left my meds outside in the car. If I don't take them I might die. Its about 3 degrees outside. If I go outside I might die. My parents set up the downstairs for Christmas. If I get caught down there, I might die

merry Christmas :)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Merry Christmas Charles.

Hotline Miami is so good. So much for powering through Last of Us tomorrow.
My skills are still intact so I'm beating it with no weapons at all. Or no guns at least.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I followed the little pink rabbit forever thinking he was my guide but I guess there's multiple rabbits and they all just hop around randomly.

AcridMeat

Banned
Just got home. Not nearly enough alcohol, watched The Hobbit too which was like zzzzzzz

I got this cool doctor who mug though, feeling pretty good about it. Time to drink some tea because I'm too poor to buy anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom