• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just tossed out the tree and had the annual post christmas my family hates eachother cry session and subsequent circular rambling rephrasing statements that just get progressively more incoherent with each successive rendition.

Feel slightly zenned out now. Kinda want to shower but I want to until I'm gonna go to sleep. IDK. I'm writing a bowling game. I don't think I'm gonna make it because why do the work after you sketch out the concept, but yeah bros. Bowling.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just read something a lady wrote...

"I'm going by sheer, Applebesian volume here. "

And I want to fuck the part of her brain that writes words.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Man I got a flask and a several different kindsof whiskey from family members this Xmas, guess they all know Im an alcoholic.

Also got some 3DS games, cash, and workout stuff. Gift wise it was a great Xmas.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We're drinking at my work for some reason. Kinda weird but kinda fun to see the peoples from my first half of the day life.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I went out and had one 12oz beer and now I'm home trying to understand basketball and doing some weird iOS text link thing to make these writing apps to talk to each other.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Cope it's only truly hopeless when it's over, and it's still not over for you yet. Far from it, you're still a young man. It's hard but I promise if you hold on and keep yo head up you will eventually be glad you did. Life sucks but it's worth living.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
And if you need something to hold on to we can always hold hands. I'm really good at it.

We need to instigate the first annual Drunk Thread Wellness Weak.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Maybe I'm just too sensitive but my GF been ignoring me all night, totally enjoying the company of others but won't even make eye contact with me. Makes you wonder. It's been awesome hanging with crews and belonging but tbh right now I feel alone. Sucks.

Gvaz

Banned
so im pretty fucking drunk, going to dennys after my best friend tells me the two rats my new roommate is supposed to take care of ate the other one's face off because of neglect of attention.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We don't have a Denny's here, it's fucked up. Closing time at the bar🐈🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

Merry Kwanza!

saw wolf of wall street. that girl was hot. fucking australians.

the guy next to me brought his pre-teen son, and covered up his eyes every time a pair of tits popped up. his son barely saw the movie.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah relationships suck. She's clearly over me but won't be honest about it. Just be honest girl. Make this easy. I'd love to soneday meet a girl who loves me for who I am. Like waiting for lightning to strike.

Yeah right lol.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drunk as F, smokin a cig, could crash at my cat's house just a block away. But I should deal with shit head on rather than run away. It just sucks when you meet someone cool but they get tired of you. I'm sensitive and it hurts to get rejected.

Why do I always have terrible girlfriends.

rejection sucks idk how people can let it roll off their backs

I guess I crush too hard

drinking some single malt for the first time ever .. rich people got it figured out

arab

Drunk as F, smokin a cig, could crash at my cat's house just a block away. But I should deal with shit head on rather than run away. It just sucks when you meet someone cool but they get tired of you. I'm sensitive and it hurts to get rejected.

Why do I always have terrible girlfriends.

you are a strong soft cat who takes shit from no one

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man, I told work I was gonna come in super late today, but here I am. No point in laying in bed all day. I was fuckin lit up last night. I got really melodramatic, but at the same time nothing I said was untrue. People can really suck and I made the mistake of letting my guard down. There's a reason I keep a distance from almost everyone. Oh well, fuck it.

Hi Copernicus, nice to see you.

ScrubJay

I had some vodka tonight and watched No Country for Old Men. Felt nihilistic and am suitably depressed now. I'm not going to get drunk now for a week, work doesn't permit it. Good thing anyway, I need a break.

Wool

I've been away from GAF. What's going on? This Christmas was my first one away from the family. I had one other roommate still in the house, so we had a transient Christmas with some other losers. Grilled ribeyes in 15 degree weather, drank eggnog/rum, and watched Bad Santa. I got this rum called "The Kraken". It wasn't too good.

I've also been working this weird job at this place. I'm making more money than I've ever made before, but I've got no free time. When I was unemployed in October I could wake up at noon, make coffee, and play vidja games all day if I felt like it.

Is Shadyspace still cheating on his live-in, artsy girlfriend who wants to have sex too often? Is Coldvein still cheating on his girlfriend that stood in the rain and talked with him? Is acrid still at Crate & Barrel? I need a season recap.

Merry Kwanza!

saw wolf of wall street. that girl was hot. fucking australians.

the guy next to me brought his pre-teen son, and covered up his eyes every time a pair of tits popped up. his son barely saw the movie.
Seriously. I would kill to be Leo. As if his life wasn't good enough already, he gets a movie with her. Gotdamn.

Novoitus

Banned
my friend who joined the navy just came back. he got engaged with this girl he was stationed with and he brought her. i've been friends with this guy forever and seen many of his girlfriends, this girl is fucking awesome. she saw me checking out some redheaded girl and said nothing and just walked over to her and "broke the ice" for me. i got her number because of that. she's awesome. that's awesome. omg

Askani

Getting hammered an playing an import n64 Japanese wrestling game on a movie theater screen in a movie theater. It's been a weird night

Peter I hope you had a good holiday. And I if I don't talk to you before new year, have a good new year.

I can't rant on gaming side without sounding crazy.

Fuck the Last of Us.

to drunk gaf, hope your holidays are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom