• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

I need some coffee. Maybe I should go there. I'm fairly certain I'm still drunk. I love when you don't have to do anything and girls take you home when you're shitfaced.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've brought a new technology to life.
Cold brew super caffeinated tea and the do it 1 for 1 with a hansens brand all natural soda.

I feel like I'm rolling on ecstasy right now. I haven't drank alcohol since thursday.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Who cares about being good, do whatever the fuck you want and try to mitigate the damages.
Don't hurt the people in your life, fuck everyone else.

Take like 4 or 5 caffeinated tea bags and a liter of water and let it sit forever until its black as night

buy some hansens all natural citrus flavored soda

mix one for one

also im hilarious

this is the press release for "timedog pizza eating simulator"

its gonna come out sometime and probably wont be playable or very good

thank you for your time

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I care about civility, respect, love, manners and making the world go around. But I don't get caught up on whether or not I'm "good."

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just think that you can't even spend your time thinking about whether or not you're good. Because everyone does bad things. Let the people in your life let you know and don't worry yourself about it.

Its one of those things where you'll never be whole if you restrain yourself so what you work on is finding all your boundaries. Accept them and then run a damn fool within them.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Might do some light drinking tonight, definitely need to give my mind and body a rest before now and New Years though. Tripped on some shrooms yesterday.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone wish my sister some mojo
Tn83D4X.jpg

Put down about 14 beers today but didn't make it to drunk level.... I think it was too much chili and football. Here's to hoping for a better day of drinking tomorrow.

of course I drink everyday... doesn't everyone?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I drank a single racer 5 while watching the sunset on and wearing giant headphones

my friend took pictures of me, so i'm super curious to see how those turned out

theres a ringing in my ears

i can spell now! i couldn't spell before because i was on my phone

i'm on tiny chat! you should all come on line

i'm not wearing pants

I just saw this guy pumping gas next to this girl and the whole time he's just staring at her waiting for her to turn her head and look at him. But she never does and he looked all disappointed getting back into his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom