• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantidor

Gonna finish that novel you been working on?

I have merely a bottle of wine, a huge project due tomorrow, and is 2:30 am here.

Carnaval was last week, and I think I haven't been able to get it out of my system.

There is method in my madness :p, lets not forget the Ballmer peak:

ballmer_peak.png

It's not just XKCD, many times a couple of drinks have helped me to focus and finish some piece of code absolutely boring but essential to make things work. :p

Talk to you in an hour to see if I made it.

Salsa

god seriously this fucking phone

I cant use it like this

$250 for the new LCD and everything else. phone here is $500

what'd bother me about spending $250 is that I already spent $100 on this glass repair so that'd be completely wasted

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When you eat spicy foods capsaicin burns ur booty but captain say a sin will put a gun to your head with personally embarrassing demands

Choose wisely

Piggus

Very cool. Is that your face on the bill?

I've crunked on so many AMFs at this point thast i might as well be a god damn amf

I'd watch a one man show starring jtwo at the community theatre.

Piggus that certificate is awesome well done.

acrid bb plis ive been trying to change

no more married chicks, at least not while sober

by the end of the night everyone will want your D

Thanks bros. I handed out that D to several ladies that i know. They digged that shit, but I'm practically engaged so those ladies can't have any of this REAL d right here.

Joe

Pro tip: don't stick an open beer in your pocket, forget about it, and then pass out in your bed with your clothes on.

mantidor

So... I didn't make it :p but I took a 3 hour nap and I'm finally about to finish.

Protip: coffee is way better as a superhuman programming ability substance.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was supposed to take it easy last night. Instead I got lit up. Now I'm reeling and so unprepared for the weekend ahead of me.

Also, I need to get laid bad. I'm in some dire straights right now, it's starting to creep into my dreams.

J. Bravo

Something is wrong with me. I went to sleep early at 9. Sposed to get up at 5 for work at 6 but didn't even wake up until 6:01. And I'm still tired. Wtf? Probably not drinking tonight because its apparent I need to catch up on sleep.

I was falling asleep at my computer playing Diablo 3...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do you really even need to learn anything? You just bang on shit. If you have arms you should be able to play the drums.

Just realized Monday is St. Patrick's. I'm not gonna make it. 💀🍻

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I had so many fucked up dreams last night. I had one dream that outside my window was like a giant tray of old fish and rainwater that had been left to rot in the sunlight and it was warm and goopy and more than the suns warmth I could feel the fish goop mixture radiating a humid pungent heat. It was so gross. And I keep thinking I'm going to see this girl I used to date whenever I leave the house and I'm out of weed and I drank 15 beers yesterday. I just live in a perpetual state of existential panic.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have fucked up dreams when I go to sleep sober. A couple nights ago I had a dream where I was staying at a cabin in the woods with some people, and for some reason the realistic version of super meat boy showed up and started brutally murdering everywhere while he cried about his mother in a high pitched voice. It ended with me hearing him slowly walk up to the door of the bedroom I was in. Weird.

5YKyHSg.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god I honestly just can't stand shopping. I'd rather starve.
I just ventured out into the world, to the gas station, to the pot store, and to safeway. I didn't even get anything but it still cost like 100$

And there is old people everywhere. Everywhere.
I got some chicken thighs, a crappy looking sirloin I'm going to make philly cheesesteaks with, some rolls, some grapes, a pack of gum, a wedge of Brie, 5 bananas, a yellow onion, 3.5 grams of sativa, 2 bell peppers, a six pack of IPA, multigrain cheerios, kaschi trail mix bars, and a serious case of hyper tension.

I want to go back to sleep for like an hour so I can just wake up and start today over.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I love shopping. Coming home with a fat sack of loot feels so good. Can't do it much with my car busted, though. Solid selection of groceries, BTW, I would have got some orange tic tacs though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The grapes I got are so exciting. They look like little water balloons ready to burst at any moment; making me wet and lustful.

Minus_Me

I have to get shit delivered to the house, parking situation at the grocery store is non sense. Don;t like bringing all those bags into a taxi either.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I noticed that whole foods has some new iconography for their meat products. They were all made of very simple shapes, the pig was especially cute. But it was giving me anxiety because the set of triangles they used to represent it's feet weren't symmetrical with the triangle used to represent its ears. I found the dissonance frightening.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have an incredibly vivid recollection of what I was doing this weekend last year.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
FRIDAY NIGHT
kTdjYwd.gif

These bitches keep texting me.
Q5Y5C2X.jpg

Just layin in dah sun with some chickiboos
lnJB3d5.jpg

Gonna look so fly in this outfit.
mNBHHNp.gif

The cut was so good this time.
dZ2zpAU.gif

Minus_Me

Had some delicious pizza at this hole in the wall. Darn that was an amazing margherita pizza. Loaded it with some hot pepper oil, ymmm.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've experienced about 4 revolutions of the mind since I was fixated on hot drummer girls. That was a lifetime ago.

I liked the girl in the bra the best but I'm really into neck/clavicle/shoulders

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If I ever have a bachelor party it woul be funny to hire a stripper and then just be reall nonchalant and be like "glad you could make it! Have a drink" and just treat her like a normal guest.

accx

I've experienced about 4 revolutions of the mind since I was fixated on hot drummer girls. That was a lifetime ago.

I liked the girl in the bra the best but I'm really into neck/clavicle/shoulders

My favourite band, Metronomy, also have a girl drummer (i've tried to edit this sentence like 5 times trying not to sound sexist but i digress..)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riEBi8BJ9Tw
Latest Video. Not a fan of their new album, but still my favourite band.

..I'm drunk.

Also they're amaaaaazing live. Saw them a couple of years ago, and thinking of going to the show in beginning of april.

EDIT 2:
I love clavicles.

just hung out with my best friend i havent seen in 10 years. glad that it felt like we never lost contact between each other. amazing how time flies. on to my goodness my guinness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom