• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Wait, what is mIdNNites at Midnight? Didn't he change his identity to something else? How am I supposed to figure out what his online persona is?

Might I suggest some new webshow names to better represent the name change?

"Fifa Stylin' with Style Fox"
"What Does The Fox Play?"
"Style Fox Presents: Fringe Fridays" (would need accompanying webcam for this)
"XFOX ONE"

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
UgyBJGg.jpg

Also
http://samaldencomics.tumblr.com/post/67033491281/the-man-that-dances-in-the-meadow-2013

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's like right at the beginning! Past the big gross dudes with the clubs, but before the first bonfire on the stone bridge structure. It's on a rooftop off to the side you sorta jump down to.

Also when you get down into the swamp and see the big mechanical convert belt thing there is a fire keeper soul in the drainage outlet with the blow dart snipers.

Good luck.

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh no shit. I passed that spot up because I wanted to find a bonfire first. I know that spot I'll get over there when I get back to it in a bit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That area of Blighttown is pretty confusing. Its only just in in the last few months or so I've fully memorized the layout of those wooden structures. I used to always get turned around.

AcridMeat

Banned
Even being careful I fall to my death just exploring the ins and outs, though I just got there. So I'm always misremembering how to get back to my souls.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly you should jack Quelagg's soul, talk to her sister and GTFO.
Blighttown is cool, and the great hollow is there but its probably the most oppressive section of the game. I don't really know you're skill level or how you're playing but I think BT is more fun once you've really built up your character and playstyle.

Its just a really harrowing and ugly part of the game. But is extremely dynamic and interesting.

AcridMeat

Banned
Hm I got it but I had no idea how weak they were. I have a black knight sword right now that has 220 physical. I need to find a blacksmith to level up this b.

you make up for the (relative) weakness with speed and great scaling stats

and watch out for the durability

edit: black knight sword can carry you through the entire game and DLC if you upgrade it and level yourself right, easily

ScrubJay

god damn I really want to read snow crash.

At the same time I don't want to go through that whole sumerian language crap portion of the novel.

What my best course for that? Just skipping through 1/3 of the novel?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been reading 1q84 in addition to all my comics. I like it a lot so far.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Eh that tech isn't ready for primetime yet.
Walking home with a case of beer in my bag.

Wool

I've been reading 1q84 in addition to all my comics. I like it a lot so far.

I finished 1Q84 about 3 weeks ago. I've read 4 of Murakami's books now, and it's my least favorite by far. What comics are you reading?

Dark Souls 2 is amazing. I was going to do my taxes today but instead I did that.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just finished Y the last man. I have 4 issues of Saga to read and like 3 of hawkeye I haven't read yet.

My next thing I'm gonna read is the comic based on the movie the fountain. I really loved the movie the fountain and from what I've read arronofsky put a lot into the comic- supposedly the fountain was going to be a 200 million dollar epic. But the film we got was massively massively reduced in scope. I guess the comic is more inline with the original concept.

I'm still pretty new to comics so I would love some recommendations.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I play everything on a 24inch screen and watching most things on an 8 inch screen these days.
Snuggler if you pay for shipping cross country and throw in 15 bucks for a 12 pack I'll mail you a 42in LCD panel from 2006.

Salsa

my phone fix was garbage

$100 poorer and it has a shit ton of scratches on the actual LCD and a big-ass blue spot right in the middle

im fucked

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. Yeah, my 4S is starting to show its age a bit. Mostly in the camera. As far as rendering neogaf, etc its pretty great. Even on 3G. My phone is beat to all hell though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I play everything on a 24inch screen and watching most things on an 8 inch screen these days.
Snuggler if you pay for shipping cross country and throw in 15 bucks for a 12 pack I'll mail you a 42in LCD panel from 2006.
i'll just mail you a blank check if that's okay.

Salsa

looks like aunt's cousin is big on games and anime and has a ps3 and imma go there play ni no kuni and hopefully bang her tomorrow

I mean

FiReVnZl.jpg

VxS0T5Cl.jpg

but she doesnt drink. jesus. not this shit again

we went out on friday and it was damn akward in that sense. I drank like 6 beers and she just smoked, I dunno how to deal with non-drinking dates. does that mean im a stupid drunk

Salsa

she's 20 tho and it's pretty weird considering a month ago I was with venezuela who's 30

there were some friends of hers on friday and I wanted to kill myself

im buzzcut but the bald still shows and I have a big-ass beard now and they were like O YOU'RE OLD

fuckers

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
that's kinda what im saying. I just get drunk myself, but that's far from ideal
Yeah, I would feel bad about it, but it's the perfect ice breaker. I guess it's alright if she doesn't mind, but it's hard to imagine that being totally acceptable and not a turn off even if she's cool about it.

Salsa

I went out with a girl who didnt drink before and it specifically didnt work out because of that

to be fair she was also way younger like now

I mean, I dont really care either way cause this girl actually has a boyfriend, so we're just fooling

im still rooting for things to work out with venezuela, but I cant pretend like she's gonna do nothing with anyone on the next few months we have apart so.. yeah

Salsa

im crazy possessive with everyone im with

like even if there's not really any sentimental attachment I still get pissed when I see a girl I was with with someone else

like if I ever run across this girl and she's with her boyfriend im gonna feel bad

it's pretty selfish and assholy, but at least im not jealous, if that makes sense. they're separate things

AcridMeat

Banned
I dunno man sounds pretty hypocritical to be fine messing with people in relationships but then feel possessive of them. Maybe not hypocritical but backwards.

Minus is your sister's relationship open y/n?

If mac quotes that again I'm going to castrate him with snuggler's machete.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
zero to hero

I just drank 6 beers and I could probably sew a femoral artery back together with zero mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom