• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

The guys nice enough.

I decided to get a new turn table possibly. As a gift to myself for still being alive. I'm off for a good chunk though, so I think I'm going to wait it out. That or by a new 4k set for the hell of it. Those oled sets are crazy but twice the price of the 4k sets. I wanna look cool though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Salsa before you go unclasping some poor 20 year old bras I would at least make 101% thats how things are with your other girl. Even if she is off getting head, shes the one in a rock band. Maybe it would still bum her out.

MInus:
I'm super into reading the PDF manuals of 30,000$ sony production quality OLED displays.
They have so many weird features. Theres a 6000$ panel that seems like a steal.

Salsa

I dunno man sounds pretty hypocritical to be fine messing with people in relationships but then feel possessive of them. Maybe not hypocritical but backwards.

oh totally, im not trying to justify how I am just being honest

maybe possessive isnt the word. It's not like i'd do something about it, it just makes me feel kinda bad inside, I dont act on it of course.

I mean, basically just seeing girls i've been with with other guys gives me a "oh, dammit" reaction even when I was the one who didnt take it further. I know it's stupid but ey, im drunk and honest in here

Salsa before you go unclasping some poor 20 year old bras I would at least make 101% thats how things are with your other girl. Even if she is off getting head, shes the one in a rock band. Maybe it would still bum her out.

we kinda already did. it was basically a "dont wanna find out, all that matters is that we both wanna make it work for the long run" kinda thing.

she might not be able to make it in april (plans to come over for like 10 days out of fear of things dying out if we dont stay in touch, as in real touch), and if so then we're talking about a 5 month gap. there's just no other way if I wanna be real about it. That chick gets asked out on a daily basis. We opened her facebook here and it was insane. Makes me feel real bad and worried, so I guess I just do this to lift my beaten ego

favorite part was when she was like "oh this is nothing, some guy from the venezuelan soccer team that bothers me all the time" and I went to see pics and the dude was some sort of cristiano ronaldo ripped GOD of a man.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man I really wanna walk out to grab a few drinks, but at the same the weekend starts tomorow and we'll be going out every night. It would probs be smart to just save my money and rest up but it gets so fuckin boring just sitting at home. I can only do that like one night a week. Must be getting stir crazy from winter.

Salsa

i don't get people who smoke but won't drink. it literally makes no sense

my guess is that it's a weight thing. this girl is pretty skinny and studies fashion and whatever

it's literally the same reason why that other girl I mentioned also didnt

I blame kate moss

at least this chick still has a body. that other time we were talking straight up anorexia

I would so take that as an ego boost.

in a "oh she picked me above cristiano ronaldo" way? I guess I did too, but then when she's away for a long time and you know those are the types of guys that hit on her it's kinda rough

everyone at work hits on her, wanna get her drunk, ask her out. It's bad man, baaaaaaad. guess I went in knowing that, oh well

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Weed is way more low impact than drinking. No matter how high you get you don't do stupid shit or get too fucked up. Plus some people have alcoholism in their family and actually try to avoid it. I love booze but it's kinda bad.

Salsa

I was doing real good with booze this last year and then that saturday happened (expensive ass phone that im still paying for broke, dont remember anything, people mad at me, broke a speaker, lost money, yadda yadda)

so, yeah

been getting pretty anxious/paranoid with weed too lately tho, I think im just in an overall shitty mood because of venezuela being away and I overdo it

Minus_Me

n a "oh she picked me above cristiano ronaldo" way? I guess I did too, but then when she's away for a long time and you know those are the types of guys that hit on her it's kinda rough

everyone at work hits on her, wanna get her drunk, ask her out. It's bad man, baaaaaaad. guess I went in knowing that, oh well

To be expected with a good looking girl, but I can see your apprehension.

I took up my alcoholism like a banner, my sister has for the most part broken the cycle. She parties, but doesn't use it as a crutch.

Salsa

To be expected with a good looking girl, but I can see your apprehension.

it's as much as she's good looking as the fact that she's in a band, that adds to it

it was funny tho since she has like thousands of followers on instagram and uploaded a pic with me and everyone was like "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GUY???? I LUV UUUU ;_;"

Minus_Me

Before I go on business, I look up the hotel and street view the nearest bars. That way my mind will instinctively head in those directions when I'm off.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I bought like 2 pounds of bulk spinach over the weekend and I'm about to go to whole foods and get a small salad container and stuff it to the brim with salad toppings.

I'm such a criminal.

Salsa

speakin of instagram whats up with kingsnuggles never likin my pictures even when they're about cats

ZRNBY0il.png
V5htEZIl.png

not cool at all

my guess is that it's a weight thing. this girl is pretty skinny and studies fashion and whatever

it's literally the same reason why that other girl I mentioned also didnt

I blame kate moss

at least this chick still has a body. that other time we were talking straight up anorexia

oh, i guess i can't hate on that

respect the gap

AcridMeat

Banned
oh totally, im not trying to justify how I am just being honest

maybe possessive isnt the word. It's not like i'd do something about it, it just makes me feel kinda bad inside, I dont act on it of course.

I mean, basically just seeing girls i've been with with other guys gives me a "oh, dammit" reaction even when I was the one who didnt take it further. I know it's stupid but ey, im drunk and honest in here
So long as you know, and I know what you mean. Just a weird feeling.

Formula 1 is back I'm so happy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think you should feel jealous and act selfishly at all times. How else are you gonna compete?

Noshino

So long as you know, and I know what you mean. Just a weird feeling.

Formula 1 is back I'm so happy.

F1 2014 bb

oh man there is a wine festival tonight

there is this couple of bartender friends that are coming with me, and while cool and all one of them wants to have sex with me....but she is married.....and i have a gf.....

:(

looks like aunt's cousin is big on games and anime and has a ps3 and imma go there play ni no kuni and hopefully bang her tomorrow

I mean

FiReVnZl.jpg

VxS0T5Cl.jpg

but she doesnt drink. jesus. not this shit again

we went out on friday and it was damn akward in that sense. I drank like 6 beers and she just smoked, I dunno how to deal with non-drinking dates. does that mean im a stupid drunk

I'm seriously going to visit you.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Decided to go out. There aren't any familiar places at my go-to and we're probably gonna go hard this weeknd so I should check out after a couple.

Salsa

Salsa the hottest women in the world are in your country, I fucking swear it.

well, latin america in general for sure. Having known 4 venezuelans now tho, I think they win.

also I have some friends in the fashion/photography industry and believe me, even tho some chicks ive been with i've met through there, there's still hotter people here than what im posting. Im friends or known aquaintances with some women that are just basically impossible to not stare. It's nuts. They also tend to be huge assholes tho that wouldnt give you the time of day.

all these people are my friends and I see them on weekends:

it's tough breh. you just wanna bang everyone and cant

EloquentM

aka Mannny
oh it's not for lack of try

but seriously tho, camila, chick with blue eyes in the middle..

how the fuck do you even approach that

she has laughed at stuff I said and it felt as good as the best sex I ever had
Ask her to pet your beard and BAM the panties drop, soaked.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drunk thread the movie :

"What are you gonna get?"

"A hero"

"Haha, you mean a gearo?

"no like a lamb pita."

"Ohhh, a gyro?"

Hi what is that meat spinning back there?
The "al pastor?"
HAHA LOOK AT HOW RONG YOU ARE

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I would honestly impress a lot of folks with my performance art.

Noshino

acrid bb plis ive been trying to change

no more married chicks, at least not while sober

Tonight I shall go out and get crunk. I was bored and made gift certificates to give to my friends (if I feel generous)

by the end of the night everyone will want your D

mantidor

I was hoping alcohol would help with procrastination.

I have merely a bottle of wine, a huge project due tomorrow, and is 2:30 am here. And I'm still in freaking GAF.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Liked the first a lot.

Scuba

POP POP
tumblr_mzotfyOVLi1spvu72o1_250.gif

Dude that man is such a man. I want to fire a gun with so much recoil that kicks the entire segway back. The segway would be like auto aim, you wouldnt have to worry about recoil during your mall rampage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom