• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Some girl came up to me and started flirting with me as I ordered a drink at the bar. She grabbed my neck and felt me up. Afterwards her BF who is over a foot taller than me and atleast a 100 pounds heavier dragged her away. Fun times.

You guys are too negative in here. I been staying positive and not dwelling on the bullshit and my life has never been better. Stop whining and start doing it's that easy.

Salsa

could have gone home with aunts cousin girl, parents weren't there, just sister. she was takin a cab and altho she didn't invite me she mentioned she was alone out of the blue so yyeeeeah

something kicked in about me knowing her sister for years and it made it awkward and I didn't go

gonna kick myself to sleep now

Minus_Me

Me and the Irish Misses are totally bombed and had a blast drinking with old timer veterans. Screw the parade, there's nothing like being hammered and shooting the shit.

finally after weeks of wait, i have reentered
GMxuz.png

ZeroRay

mac:

pkiHHBy.png

Didn't sleep until I got back home at 3AM. Was tired as all fuck but I met some cool dudes and chicks there. Friend placed in the top 10 overall in his division.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Only problem is I might not be able to come until the night time so the picnic may be had in her apartment. meh. at least we can walk on the beach at night.

arab

that sounds moar like a candlelit dinner though. a real picnic has mickey's and spamburgers followed by clinical sex

The problem with dates is you gotta figure out what kind of girl she is. Sometimes you gotta do exciting crazy stuff other times you gotta slow it down and take it easy.

The problem with dates is you gotta figure out what kind of girl she is. Sometimes you gotta do exciting crazy stuff other times you gotta slow it down and take it easy.
I typically shoot for somewhere in the middle then slow it down/speed it up depending on how things are going. Most of the time I just make the adjustment on the 2nd date though.

arab

I typically shoot for somewhere in the middle then slow it down/speed it up depending on how things are going. Most of the time I just make the adjustment on the 2nd date though.

yeah 2nd pipe laying is the night of experimentation. though one time i was fucking in my backseat and the girl told me to play with her ass so i did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom