• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

arab

a drunk thread is a trrrible thing to waste. seeing a band i dont care about fir the saje of diarrhea planet.

i'm drinking lone star tall boys because life is a flat circle

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
a drunk thread is a trrrible thing to waste.

have you seen this thread? its awesome.

***STYLE FOX IF YOURE READING THIS NEVER POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN. YOU HAVE EXACTLY 1500 POSTS IN HERE AND ITS SUPER BODACIOUS AND RAD***
Choose wisely.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think I have the winning post count this time. First time in drunk thread. Def have first overall fosho. No regrets. 🍻🍺🍸🍹🍷

J. Bravo

This is my 301st post in here. Also why can't I see style fox in the top posters on mobile?

edit: also, wtf 6snap. this girl just sent me a snapchat of her in panties and a basketball jersey. yet i can't screenshot it because the creator of 6snap is lame. if i had an iphone or android i could screenshot it. i might switch phones for just that reason....

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My favorite part about getting drunk is that you get really excited beforehand about the fact you're about to get drunk.

cm1NNuY.gif

Just checked everything off my list and now its time to delve into some proper insanity.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its almost like if you somehow were always constantly just about to have a drink you would reap all the benefits but not actually waste your life and body. You would just be really excited. All of the time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The DrunkThread Engineering squad needs invent a vacuum that only works on bread so when don't finish a salad you can suck all the croutons out so they wont get soggy and gross in the fridge.

We need vacuums for everything.

This is my 301st post in here. Also why can't I see style fox in the top posters on mobile?

edit: also, wtf 6snap. this girl just sent me a snapchat of her in panties and a basketball jersey. yet i can't screenshot it because the creator of 6snap is lame. if i had an iphone or android i could screenshot it. i might switch phones for just that reason....

holy shit there's a snapchat client for windows phone

praise

<3 quark

AcridMeat

Banned
Taking it easy tonight with carlsberg and some other stuff we have here. Started and finished Sen's Fortress today and now I got to the first harpies in Anor Lando. Have a +9 iaito ~~~~~~~

Snuggler that would actually put me straight back into the bar if I witnessed that.

edit: OH helll yeah I found some fried chicken.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nice, Acrid. How did the Iron Golem fare for you? I fought him with my side weapon halberd.
Snuggler, your istagram icon is to die for.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, when I got to Anor Londo the first time I then had to go on a 3 hour trip back to Undead Asylum, etc.
That stretch ended up being one of my favorite memories of the game though. I had already got through all that shit, I just never went back to the crow's nest. So in the most amazing early morning wake 'n bake hyperfocused state I just went all the way through the entire world murdering everything and then curled up into a ball inside a birds nest. And then of course you use the doll or whatever and then you go and do that part of the game which is one of the most enjoyable parts. I heard once that painted world was their testbed environment so its objectively the most refined of all the areas.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Would anyone think its weird if I posted a link to a Whitney Houston trance remix?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Would you like to eat some chocolate cos-mousse while you watch cosmos?

AcridMeat

Banned
Nice, Acrid. How did the Iron Golem fare for you? I fought him with my side weapon halberd.
I took so long to get through these areas that my guy is kind of a force to be reckoned with atm. That said I summoned the other guy for the boss so he died in a minute or so on the first try. Went to Lando and friend warned me about the demon after the elevator. I was already fighting it and killed it within 10 seconds felt good man.
I hope you got the doll.............
I never went to that part of the game, or the forest area. I'll come back to both later.

A spin on the drunk thread:

Last night the girl I love who lives across the country said "I love you" to me, twice, while she was fucked up on a ton of Guinness. It's the first time she ever said that, so I don't put a ton of weight into it. Thoughts?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
A spin on the drunk thread:

Last night the girl I love who lives across the country said "I love you" to me, twice, while she was fucked up on a ton of Guinness. It's the first time she ever said that, so I don't put a ton of weight into it. Thoughts?
it means everything go for it bro

After doing accounting homework and studying all weekend long I've decided I'm dropping out tomorrow and applying to FIDM.

one of my exes went there. i wonder if she's rich now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom