• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what's happening is these girls first meet manny and he's like a real romantic guy. It's all picnics (whatever his idea of a picnic is) and very efficient clinical sex on beaches at night.

But there's another side that appears after a while. A jealous and controlling side. He has to control these girls lives to subdue his violent paranoia of losing them.

Noshino

sex on the beach is so exciting

you never know whether sand is going to get in or not

if it does its fucking painful

noshino...this is a good thing I didn't join.

yeah brother, unless you are an officer the military (at least the US one) is fucking miserable

EloquentM

aka Mannny
sex on the beach is so exciting

you never know whether sand is going to get in or not

if it does its fucking painful

yeah brother, unless you are an officer the military (at least the US one) is fucking miserable
I was gnna hop in as an officer but its so competitive and I've go nothing to show for my time here on this earth. sure I've got my bachelors but my GPA is shit lol.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
you know how you make your life more interesting is whenever you buy a new milk you immediately drink like a 5th or 6th of it and fill it back up full with vodka and then just drink it like you normally would milk.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
just spoiled the end of infamous second son for myself. whoops!

Let's be honest here, the story's gonna be junk anyways. I'll probably just skip the cutscenes.

Anyways, today is like one of the few days where it's actually socially acceptable to get wasted, not that I give a fuck. I took a vacation day off tomorrow just in case, but I been out like the last four nights. I've spent so much money.

Plus, last St. Patrick's got pretty bad. I got booted from one bar for being too wasted then we went to another bar where I had several more drinks. From what I was told, at least.

coldvein

Banned
its funny how so many bars have "no overservice" signs like WE CANT SERVE YOU IF YOU APPEAR INTOXICATED. such bullshit. youve got to be pretty fucking hammered to be denied service in my experience..

I went from acing my math and accounting tests to bombing on both. That's gotta be some crazy shit right there.

I gotta study more often and spread it out. Last semester bro you gotta leave it all on the field. 110% effort.

ZeroRay

In retrospect, I should have actually studied for most of my exams back in college. How the hell did I still manage to have a decent GPA is beyond me, oh no it isn't, but I ain't saying I cheated. It's not cheating if it's through the internet. That's what I told my ex.

Noshino

so i work ward hours, which means i work every other weekend.

on the bright side, i get 3 day weekends whenever i dont work weekends

its funny how so many bars have "no overservice" signs like WE CANT SERVE YOU IF YOU APPEAR INTOXICATED. such bullshit. youve got to be pretty fucking hammered to be denied service in my experience..

in my experience that sign is usually there for people that get violent when drunk so that they have an excuse to get them out

Salsa

I just realized venezuela is 32 and not 30

that makes her 8 years older than me

I mean, it's not like I care that much but I wonder if it's something to be taken into consideration if I commit myself to this. 8 years is quite a bit right

santa barbara / goleta is gorgeous pretty much year round. I'd say do it.
tinder sucks if you dont live in a big city
I've always wondered what kind of results I would get on tinder/grindr here. I don't think I'll install them to find out since my wife's iphone autodownloads everything. don't want to try and explain that lol.

AcridMeat

Banned
I got into UCSB and every other school I applied to so far. Only hold outs are the San Diego schools and UC Davis.

Should I go there and party real hard?
Santa Barbara is gorgeous. Haven't been in a number of years now but I went regularly when my sister went to school and then lived there.

I know a number of people who went to UCSB but came back though because it was too crazy for them to get anything done. Seeing as you're a transfer student I'd say San Diego and Santa Barbara are good destinations.

Davis is not that interesting and there's the smell of cow shit.

Salsa

man for some reason im freaking out over the 32 years old thing. me being 24 getting serious with a 30yo was totally fine but for some reason now that it's 32 I feel like im making a mistake

why

Isn't UC San Diego the only one out of that list that doesn't have automatic acceptance for transfer students?

I didn't do any guaranteed admissions programs or whatever so none of that is an issue for me.

man for some reason im freaking out over the 32 years old thing. me being 24 getting serious with a 30yo was totally fine but for some reason now that it's 32 I feel like im making a mistake

why

You need to relax and just go with it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

why
Honestly, it just sounds like you're looking for a reason to bail.

Salsa

Honestly, it just sounds like you're looking for a reason to bail.

legit aint, im basically shifting my whole life towards the trip im making there in july. She just went on about how she doesnt wanna waste time and this being the real deal when she was visiting, which for some reason makes more sense to me now

I still feel that way and I do wanna do it, I guess finding out we're talking 8 year difference made me short circuit a bit and rethink the whole thing a bit, but im cool

just wanna make sure im not lying to her about wasting her time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom