• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I'm cursed in the great hollow of my social life right now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If I was rich I would have someone put me in artificial coma until everyone in my life figures out their shit.

J2d

Wednesday is supposed to be a decent day to get drunk but I can't get anything going, still being drunk in front of the stereo is better than being sober.

arab

buku festival tomorrow. gonna see pusha t, chance, danny brown, schoolboy q, nas, dan deacon, flaming lips, thundercat, eits, tyler the creator, bone thugs n harmony, blue sky black death and a bunch of shitty edm dub bands

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think Snuggler retweeted Tokyo winter by teen daze and it is verifiably great. Much more measured than previous teen daze tracks and has brought be to tears thrice in the last 25 hours.

Senior day today. All the alpha bros were getting all the nearly out of HS legal chicks. Hipster doofuses were just standing around, maybe one ugly girl was with them.

#teamalphabro wins again.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You live in OC. I think you mean #teamdouchebagbros
I live in Northern California and the only experience with teen daze is his band camp site.. Since when did light electropo become douchebag music? He makes good and fun music. That Tokyo winter track is some next level shit though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn it I was just about to work myself into a huff.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The most alpha of us don't even consider social dynamics.

all the name changes in here
DhXKv93.gif

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Guess who's 23rd birthday it is today?!

[Self-Reflection of Own Mortality Intensifies]

Olive Garden tonight bitch

J. Bravo

macaroni grill is baby portions. my fam went to zios tonight tho. hella good. i got some seafood alfredo. had little baby squids, shrimp, scallops, spiciness. so damn good.

edit: oh and my sister made a cookies and cream cake. delicious.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Jay2. Actually that's not as good.

Name changes are cool. We all know who we are in here.
Technically this is a name change. In 2000 I was j.2 but that just is impractical and unavailable most places. Sometimes I'm dvasj.2 like deadly viper assassination squad.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No I'm past that. That was when I was like 17.

Aesthetically I like the letter arrangement of Jtwo. it's round and even.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm somewhat drunk and it's only ten. Probs a combo of strong beer and not eatin but I did just have a few slices of pita bread with dipping sauce. Might as well enjoy myself 2nite cause I won't have shit to do this weekend. Plus I r&r'd last night so my energy levels are high. 😁

J. Bravo

early bed time, again. i felt so good today with about 10 hours of sleep. not happening tonight cuz i need to get up 2 hours earlier but still. gonna be nice.

Sub_Level

Yeah it's pretty sad. Find a maggianos or buca do beppo. Shit, even fucking macaroni grill will suffice.

I am sure that those places taste good but I dont know what they fucking are. I live in the desert, and not a restaurant trendy place like Phoenix. Macaroni Grill I will not go to because I used to wait tables for Carinos and left on bad terms.

Yes I am going to move

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I am sure that those places taste good but I dont know what they fucking are. I live in the desert, and not a restaurant trendy place like Phoenix. Macaroni Grill I will not go to because I used to wait tables for Carinos and left on bad terms.

Yes I am going to move
Fuck carinos. Lol Italian place that sells rubber steak smh

Sub_Level

Thank you brian jones.

Brian Jones was the name of an old friend of mine. Not making some dumb attempt at humor here. Got into a figh Peroni tastes like tonic water damn.

Sub_Level

Fuck carinos. Lol Italian place that sells rubber steak smh

According to Anthony Bourdain, if it is a steak place get rare or med-rare. If its not a steak place get medium or dont get it at all. Dont get well done cuz they use old pieces and shit to minimize ezpiration losses. The steak at carinoa isnt good but their open kitchen concept is cool not to mention decent oven baked pizzaa

Edit: brick oven no shit its oven baked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom