• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
lawns dont exist where i live, to my great sadness

but yes, if i had one i'd ask you to get off of it and take your internet memerey as far away from me as possible.

coldvein

Banned
ps i got drunk enough this afternoon to share my personal writings with the internet

im sorry in advance

im sorry you all didnt get it first, dont know what i was thinking.

http://pastebin.com/18Vsy1im

its like ten pages so it might take some effort. but thats the shit right over there.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I did survive. I only swam laps for like 25 minutes. It was my worst nightmare there were like 15 people at the pool section, which only has 5 lanes. So I shared a lane with some lady. Swimming is really weird, I'm not use to excercise/lap swimming. I usually just get in the water and hang out or whatever. Breathing is really difficult for me, after about 3 laps I feel like my lungs are going to explode because I'm not breathing deeply and often enough. Then I'll get into the cadence for a bit and then lose it, etc. Its really difficult. My body does feel very nice right now. Swimming is so much easier on your body than jogging.

Now its time to drink a beer. I did my due diligence on being a functional human today.

Noshino

yeah swimming is the best, great exercise without much strain on your joints

i have the day off but everyone else is working, i think imma go get drunk with japanese peopl

Salsa

f1iH5uK.jpg

pimp-449.gif

i miss colombia

Bread

Banned
guys i think i have a drinking problem

i'm out of things to drink

ok but seriously though, what is a good entry level whiskey/bourbon to try? i want to give it a chance but i've only had the common stuff like jim beam (don't like) and jack honey (delicious).

also how are you?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
guys i think i have a drinking problem

i'm out of things to drink

ok but seriously though, what is a good entry level whiskey/bourbon to try? i want to give it a chance but i've only had the common stuff like jim beam (don't like) and jack honey (delicious).

also how are you?
If you like jack honey don't even bother.

Edit: I'm swell n you?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Add one more night to my streak. Damn. The GF works 4 of the next 5 nights so I'm gonna use that to just stay home and try and recover a bit. That new PS4 game might help.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Last time I was Drunk-GAF, I got banned from the forum because I trolled the True Detective thread. Never again. I was really an asshole that time, and I disrupted the thread during it's most important phase (finale chat!) I am drunk GAF again, but I ain't saying anything dumb this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom