• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Gatorade is my go to hangover cure on the rare occasions I actually have them anymore. Dem electrolytes.
This is the first one I have had, and I tax my liver on a regular basis. These are the only things in my fridge that didn't have a smell that immediately sent me running to the bathroom

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
coca cola and a steady stream of videogames if it's a sunday and i need to take my mind off the damage that has been done.

English breakfast is always good too if your stomach can take it

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Gotta stop pulling this shit the night before I have something important to do. Today was supposed to be the busiest (good) day I have had in weeks

coca cola and a steady stream of videogames if it's a sunday and i need to take my mind off the damage that has been done.

English breakfast is always good too if your stomach can take it
The fuck Tobroks, Coke (the drink) is terrible for hangovers. Caffeine makes them worse.

Andrew.

Banned
Did you really just post AlterBridge.

Its the only song I like and its acoustic.

I know.. but I like it.

It was recently re-re-discovered

The whole band just cracks me up because its ex Creed with the wannabe Rock Star guy

But this song is good to me. Reminds me of bad times that are better now.

Wanna fight?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Been smoking a lot of wax. Going to bed completely faded never gets old. You just drift away. I can't imagine trying to sleep sober.

Just decided to buy a Sega Dreamcast.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just look at my two lovely pizza ladies!
yxCsB2I.jpg

7oIriKj.jpg
I ate four slices while watching the angry beavers.
Now my buddy is on his way over for some Dark Souls. (I beat quelagg!!!!!) I should take the day off more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom