• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude in playing proteus with my color changing lightbulbs reacting to it.

Hoooooollllyyyy fuuuuuuck
This is thread worthy.

I got a problem.

The better looking I am the worse I feel.
Do you honestly, legitimately believe you'll feel better ugly? You're probably just falsely attributing your feelings to your looks when in reality it's an entirely different issue that's making you feel that way.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We're warching dark souls pvp videos... :x god help us

mmm probably the worst was doing a bunch of ritalin and getting into fights because I thought everyone was being a dick to me. then stealing a bunch of half-empty champagne and drinking it, getting mono in the process.

not really that epic or terrible now that I write it out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I randomly bodyslammed one of my friends once. We we're pretty drunk so it didn't hurt but he was on the ground not moving for awhile.

arab

i saw two couples bumping and grinding on a couch and there was a seat between them so i sat there and accidentally spilt one of their drinks on top of them

that was last saturday

EloquentM

aka Mannny
No. It's bottled. Called session lager. Pretty damn smooth. I like.

JHv2rt2.jpg

coldvein

Banned
drunk thread makes me feel old sometimes. "i just discovered this unique beer at trader joes called session lager!" goddamn eloquent.

i was buying that shit at gas stations in 2005

Pffff, did so much stupid shit yesterday night now that I think back :lol

19 here btw, but the legal age over here is 16 so of course, I'm a seasoned drinker.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I haven't really fucked with coke since high school. It's a great drug but I wouldn't mess with that stuff at this point unless I hit a point in my life where I no longer care (which is possible).

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
First shift behind the bar went well

The locals didnt hate me, they were kinda like drunk thread irl

I started at 16 also. Cocaine was the drug of choice at my high school though.

I started at around 13 with nasty cheap shit and spliff

other than weed/speed i didnt really touch other things untill last year

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
All bar bands sound the same.

Well, there's two types. Superbland sensitive white guys with acoustic guitars and jam bands that are basically like watching a few stoned dudes jam out in their garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom