• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Why do bodybuilders or mass fiends care so much about legs? Is that some kind of sign you're hardcore?

Give me the glamor muscles all day.

"somebody is skipping leg day" blah blah blah retardation

leg day? WE ARE MEN
It's quite simple so let me explain it for you two simpletons. No one wants to have a blown up upper body with noodle legs. It just looks silly. Common sense and all the jazz.

Eloquent have you heard of PBR before? I think it stands for Pabst Blue Ribbon, not sure. I believe it's a beer, but I could be wrong.

Nuklear

Banned
Please do not fail me drunk thread...

Someone name me a GOOD Russian Vodka. Something that won't cost me an arm and a leg(I might be drunk dreaming on this part).

lush

What is the point of "GOOD" vodka?

edit: kamchatka is made in kentucky, who knew? Stoli is the only russian vodka i've ever had.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow unexpectedly chill night. Met this super fine chick, a little older than me but bangin as fuck. Slobbered all over eacher and got some road head, now I'm blue balling like craazy till we meet tomorrow. Man it's fun being single again.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Wow unexpectedly chill night. Met this super fine chick, a little older than me but bangin as fuck. Slobbered all over eacher and got some road head, now I'm blue balling like craazy till we meet tomorrow. Man it's fun being single again.

aww snuggles is now a man..

They take it too far. They want legs so thick you can't wear pants anymore.

lulz... that shit reminds me of the incredible hulk

Yeah, you use your legs for everything. Maybe it's not as aesthetically pleasing as huge pecs or biceps, but the functionality is more than likely way more important for most people.

Also, I like walking out of the gym after leg day. Actually, attempting to walk out of the gym is probably more applicable. Dat burn.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
speaking of working out, i just smoked a heavy joint and fuck its only 8am!

Netflix time

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just got four jack in the box tacos and then my car started to overheat.

I tried to play some ball today. I've been smoking so much I was coughing out my organs.

I still fucked around got a triple double. 10 turnovers, 10 fouls, and 10 airballs.

Salsa

my sleep schedule is completely fucked, it's 5 am now and it's been 3 days where I said "fuck it i'll stay up the whole day so im tired at night"

cut to: I fall asleep at 2pm, wake up at 8pm. Repeat.

unemployment!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok so I've eaten three of these four tacos. I'm really worries about my car, when I got out I could hear a literal boiling noise coming from the engine.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
First time here

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I had horrible nightmare about dark souls last night.
There was like this thing attacking us, and I killed it but then immediately another being started coming up the stairs. The amount of anxiety I felt about having to fight another creature was so rea and powerful. Then I sliced it in the brain and it turned to purple goop an we decided to leave but I could t find my iPad.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hey riggs
There was like this thing attacking us, and I killed it but then immediately another being started coming up the stairs. The amount of anxiety I felt about having to fight another creature was so rea and powerful. Then I sliced it in the brain and it turned to purple goop an we decided to leave but I could t find my iPad.

I had a dream that I had to compete for the job i already have with another employee and I lost because my sister came behind the bar and wouldn't leave

ZeroRay

Swetin in my :-599.99 pants.

I've had dreams involving Demon's Souls. Only game to control my mind like that in ages.

Riggs

Banned
I had a dream I was an actual demon from hell last night. I was having two hot blonde chicka blow me and I had this big demon dick they loved it. But if I fucked them I would automatically impregnate them with demon babies and they would die as a result. I liked them so I refused to fuck them. I am not making this up lol.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sorry Dan, my computer broked. I was suppsed to call this chick today but we were pretty lit when we made plans to chill and now it feels weird. I'm an anxious wreck sometimes.

Riggs

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom