• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

wool, my main man.

also add me to psn. the last of us™ is coming out on the sony playstation® 3. i hope we can play.

username is ZeroRay obv

I never even heard of that game until now, but maybe I'll get it if you all are going to play. Isn't GTAV supposed to come out sometime? Am I going to be able to play that on the PS3, or will I need a WiiU or something?

My PSN ID is "greenox". I'll try to add you all next time I get on there.

Zero didn't even ask me for my psn smh

Look at this pathetic jealousy. Why do you care what Zeroray thinks? It's pitiful.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I hate douche-bag drunks with zero self control even when super plastered. It's like you can usually tell what type of person somebody is when they're drunk. Some tard wandered off the street into a party going on at my friend's studio and started causing problems and throwing food LOL.
This happened at a party I was once at, the guy got put in intensive care and my friend went to prison
The best is when they act like tough guys but nobody's having it. Last weekend outside the bar I saw some meathead get so mad about getting kicked out that he ripped his shirt off. Like what was the point of that. Everyone just started laughing at him, it was great.
lol

I remember in subway this guy and his mouthy bitch of a girlfriend started acting up and everyone in the shop were relentless, the guy got so upset he shouted YO' MUM MATE and kicked a bin and it fell on him, i was full blown whiteyin at the time but the laughter stopped me spinning out, It was great.

(._.)

Banned
I can't believe people are still playing consoles in general. Shit's for babies.

this is how I feel about video games in general. a man in his late 20's to early 30's who considers himself a 'gamer' and buys/plays games regularly (few hours daily) shaking my fucking head.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
PC is dead, tablets taking over.

Jack-Nicholson-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1658.gif

We'll make sure and send one to Teshoke as well.

Send me an APA pls

(._.)

Banned
I want a kindle

can you put PDFs and like other files (ebooks) on a kindle and read them?

I may buy one later I think.

(._.)

Banned
whatever my friend had me smoke last night I still felt when I woke up in this morning :S

I have nothing to do tonight so I'm gonna get drunk and paint my downstairs ^^

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
A good shaving is nice. I've been curating a manicured scruff for a awhile now and I'm pleased with the results. Everything else is kept butter smooth. I wish blame space still posted here. Hopefully they didn't ban him again.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I can do an amazing alt rock singer impression. Eddie Vedder, Scott Stapp, STP guy, you name it. TEMPLE OF THE DOG

Fuck

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
fuuuuck, i moved in last saturday to my new place and have been sleeping on an air matress while i waited for my futon to come in the mail

futon+comfortor on top>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>air mattress

so comfy

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
ive lost over 80 pounds since losing weight, i need to start working out again tho

its made me a shallower person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom