• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

arab

Ok so drunkps3 gaf is going all in on the last of us?

Awesome. My psnid is gonadz_strife in case anyone wants to add me. I'll be going back and adding people too

tumblr_m4t1kgCPyM1ql07zs.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Oh man I got the best tipsy feeling going right now. It's fucking awesome. I don't even feel that stressed too.

i get this every i drink regardless of mood, i chase the good feeling down the rabbit hole.

DAT FIRST CIGARETTE WHEN U DONT SMOKE AFTER A FEW BEERS

GODLY

(._.)

Banned
I hate douche-bag drunks with zero self control even when super plastered. It's like you can usually tell what type of person somebody is when they're drunk. Some tard wandered off the street into a party going on at my friend's studio and started causing problems and throwing food LOL.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The best is when they act like tough guys but nobody's having it. Last weekend outside the bar I saw some meathead get so mad about getting kicked out that he ripped his shirt off. Like what was the point of that. Everyone just started laughing at him, it was great.

coldvein

Banned
since people seem to be talking about ps3 shit

wgat online games are you guys playing? why the fuck has nobody added me? do you not like me? am i not "in" ?

my id is kidneymeat

also, i think it's best to not make any judgements on what a person is really like based on how they are when they are incredibly drunk.

Uncharted 3.

I don't play many online games anymore outside of Street Fighter. Most of the stuff I play is just single player, or stuff like Dark Souls. That's part of the reason I'm so amped for The Last of Us.

ZeroRay

OK fine, sent requests to everyone who listed their ID's.

Eloquent what's your PSN? The "EloquentM" on PSN has no trophies and I know you don't roll that way. pls I need u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom