• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
They look good to me. Maybe a little slim.
That's my problem with them. I mean think of it this way: when you get a chicken leg do you expect it to just be bone or do you want to actually enjoy the nice white meat on the bone? I'm all for skinny girls but they need some kind of meat. That girl looks like she eats less than smuggler.

Wool

That's my problem with them. I mean think of it this way: when you get a chicken leg do you expect it to just be bone or do you want to actually enjoy the nice white meat on the bone? I'm all for skinny girls but they need some kind of meat. That girl looks like she eats less than smuggler.

I generally agree, but I like those legs. I don't like any of those skeletons that MIdnIghtS clogs the thread up with.

coldvein

Banned
i praise jesus every time i see a girl wearing some short shorts with her slightly chubby thighs rubbing against eachother. this happens every day. the world hasn't gone 100% to shit yet

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Anybody can have fat thighs. Thigh gaps takes heart, effort, will.
my ex had thick thighs with a marginal gap. It's more of a wide hip bone thing than anything which is likely why men like them in the first place (evolutionary thing/child bearing hips, etc). Having a gap when you're skinny without hips just means you're too skinny not much else to say about that.

Seanspeed

Banned
i praise jesus every time i see a girl wearing some short shorts with her slightly chubby thighs rubbing against eachother. this happens every day. the world hasn't gone 100% to shit yet
GShHK7w.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm gonna make sure I study all day tomorrow and then drink before I go to sleep. Fuck being sober the night before an exam.

coldvein

Banned
so my girlfriends aunt is in town, and staying in her apartment .. so for the weekend i'm sleeping back in my old room in this shantyhouse.

hella weird being back in here with alot of my stuff moved out. so much shit went down in here. feeling a little sentimental and emotional. the proper thing to do would be to lie here on this shitty mattress and get hammered by myself and go on tinychat like i used to.

coldvein

Banned
i haven't officially moved in, i still pay rent at my own place. pretty much live there though. this is the first time i've spent the night here in a couple months. my tv and ps3 are over there. fair amount of my clothes. some pots and pans. toothbrush. deodorant. etc.

coldvein

Banned
hahaha. i surrendered it willingly. she would be more than happy to live without a tv .. but i gotta watch my moviez n shit.

I generally like slightly thicker thighs but I go back and forth depending on my mood. My ex had super thin legs for instance.

I also like to eat cheeseburgers but every now and then I go for the BBQ chicken sandwich instead.

ZeroRay

wool, my main man.

also add me to psn. the last of us™ is coming out on the sony playstation® 3. i hope we can play.

username is ZeroRay obv

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
wool, my main man.

also add me to psn. the last of us™ is coming out on the sony playstation® 3. i hope we can play.

username is ZeroRay obv

i wish ps4 was backward compatible

i dont have a ps3

i dont want to have to buy ps3 and ps4 to catch up on all da awsome games

=(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom