• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
i have one pair of hanes underwear that is so comfy, i think they are boxer briefs

they do not make them anymore

makes me sad, cause they are the comfiest underwear ever

ZeroRay

I wear boxers specially made in the textile shops of Bangladesh. Only those in third world slums can truly make such comfort.

I wear boxers specially made in the textile shops of Bangladesh. Only those in the third world slums can truly make such comfort.
all the good textile shops have moved to india. jokes on you bro.

dang and i thought andrew christian stuff was expensive. holy fuck dude are you kidding me. i don't think i'd be able to tell the difference between a $30 pair of underwear and a $100 pair.
hey yo bitches get kiki de montparnasse and agent provocateur, so if I wanna skeeve around in hundred dollar underwear it's my right as an american goddamnit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wear boxers specially made in the textile shops of Bangladesh. Only those in third world slums can truly make such comfort.
Have you ever smoked bidi's? I'm pretty sure they come from Bangladesh or Indonesia or some shit like that. Basically they're cigs but the tobacco is rolled in a tangy little leaf with a filter in the tip. But they're so delicately rolled, only the tiny fingers of a child slave could pull it off.

arab

tumblr_m88gyaDtgu1rbfp7do1_400.gif

DAMMIT LUCILLE

ZeroRay

Have you ever smoked bidi's? I'm pretty sure they come from Bangladesh or Indonesia or some shit like that. Basically they're cigs but the tobacco is rolled in a tangy little leaf with a filter in the tip. But they're so delicately rolled, only the tiny fingers of a child slave could pull it off.

Nah. Since my family over there is well off, they just smoked cigs cause bidi's are supposedly only for the dirty poors. Looks more appealing than cigs tbh. Maybe some south asian hipsters will make them cool.

She said she never slept with him. Just went on a couple of dates.

But really, how big is his dick?

Seik

Banned

I smoked this in high-school, people were always thinking I was smoking a joint.

My hairs went on fire when I was lighting one too...luckily it wasn't apparent because I had fucking thick & long curly hairs, Though I was bringing the fucking smell of burnt hairs during all afternoon. Memories, hah!

I think the leaf in question was eucalyptus.

Kisaya

well, then hello. Hi.

I was part of real gaf and stuff (I was doitlive back then)...I might have sent you an fb request, I'm not sure.

i dont know this SoCal mess thou

you want me in ny just so you can have me all to yourself(im okay with this)

im not sure why you winked at me about illinois though, but ill wink back ;)

i want to share ny with everyone :3

this post makes me feel a type of way

a <3 type of way? :*

It's like the different ways of pronouncing caramel. West Coast and East Coast are just different. We live in an idyllic world, they live an ever changing one.

texas is a massive shithole

state suggestions?

i plan to move to denver once college is done

Where in texas you at bro?

I just came back from being at university in San Antonio. Ugh, I kind want to go back since most of my friends are there.

That's an odd way of spelling SoCal. :p

Ya know, I used to think that but now that I am finally back...I hate it. Funny cause I used to hate Texas but now miss it. I got nothing to do down here in SoCal now, my CA friends are all hermits and I grew out of that phase.

Another night, another couple of drinks. I got decline for two jobs today. One for being overqualified and one because the company is now on a hiring freeze. Probably wont get the job at Google cause the guy who did the tech phone interview raped me with bs questions. Fuuuuh, life is not going as planned. Probably should have just stayed in Texas, low as fuuuuh pay but jobs lol *le sigh*

-depressed post graduate IT guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom