• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
8FJ3p0D.jpg
NICE.

coldvein

Banned
hey timedog .. i know you're super progressive .. would it be cool if i drive down to portland tonight and have your girflriend fart in my mouth?

snuggler: i hear you brother.

I got my PS4 and Xbone preorders in. Come November I'm gonna be sitting pretty while people pitch tents outside best buy. But seriously if these things are hot on ebay I'm gonna be just fine.

Merry Christmas.

I've never considered buying a console day 1 but after today I might just have to. Plus for $399 on the PS4 how could you not? If the pre orders are still up come this weekend I'll probably go for it.

Also, dat Wool Nintendo girl.

I've never considered buying a console day 1 but after today I might just have to. Plus for $399 on the PS4 how could you not? If the pre orders are still up come this weekend I'll probably go for it.

Also, dat Wool Nintendo girl.

Just preorder on amazon now while it's up. They don't charge anything and you can cancel whenever.

Wool

I've never considered buying a console day 1 but after today I might just have to. Plus for $399 on the PS4 how could you not?.

I kind of want one, but there are probably 30+ great games for PS3 that I haven't even played yet. With $400 you could buy a whole bunch of them for cheap. Those things come out at $60, and 4 months later you can get 'em for $20. If that PS4 plays the PS3 games tho...

More on topic, I got real drunk at the bowling alley last night. The $1 jello shots. One of the women we were bowling with had a really great ass. She was wearing those gaucho pants, and every time she went to bowl the entire male part of the group was ogling. This is why women shouldn't be allowed to bowl. I want no distractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom