• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
err...yah...California depends on who you know. some people go all over the place and some just stick to their block.
I usually go wherever, though with my limited means that means the neighboring neighborhood, which really isn't that bad. I have the coastline at hand.

loool, dont got the number anymore. Ya probably dont wanna hit it anyways. She became a frat pass around after I ended things.

err...yah...California depends on who you know. some people go all over the place and some just stick to their block.
I usually go wherever, though with my limited means that means the neighboring neighborhood, which really isn't that bad. I have the coastline at hand.
Well I guess that's everywhere though. At the moment, I have alot more connections in Texas than home. I know there is alot to do here, I'm probably just being uber negative right now because of all this job bs and because I am basically starting over here again. I cant really enjoy home because I am too worried about what the hell I am going to do now that all my plans and backup plans have fallen through. Instead of playing games, watching anime, and other fun stuff I have been learning how to code in Python so I can put it on my resume'.

Fuuuh, I'm craving icecream.

Kisaya

you my removed cousin that is okay to pursure romantic relationship with

its okay cousin marriages are like a thing in my parent's culture
emoticon-00124-worried.gif

Hermii

For the first time in a very long time I was super drunk at a party yesterday. The worst part isn't the physical hangover, but the nerves and the memories that keep creeping back.

Flirting with a taken girl: Check.
Saying a lot of stupid things: Check.
Drinking coctails like they were beer: Check.

coldvein

Banned
i just wanted to say that ive been noticing more and more "not regular" people posting in drunk thread and thats great, lets expand this healthy community of drunk people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom