• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had Manny tied down I wouldn't bother with lube. He'd be getting it raw dog whether he likes it or not.

13613446471224667340.GIF

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Haven't we discussed the possibility a dick-sucking human centipede in the past? Maybe it's time we finally make that a reality. I call dibs on the front end.

Of all the hot chicks in the class the one that sits next to me is some uggo that keeps turning her head towards me waiting for us to lock eyes which I avoided.

Why always me?

I thought you knew alpha negging 101. It only works when you do it to someone who is clearly a HB 8.5+ otherwise the other HB 8+ girls won't even care or notice.

A clearer example would be trying to impress people by having them watch you beat a 10 year old kid at basketball.

this is true. which is why it is important to neg in a casual, off-hand manner, so that such low-hanging negs seem like a natural, easy part of your being. You don't want to look like it's difficult to beat a kid at basketball, after all.

this is true. which is why it is important to neg in a casual, off-hand manner, so that such low-hanging negs seem like a natural, easy part of your being. You don't want to look like it's difficult to beat a kid at basketball, after all.

Yeah but it doesn't demonstrate value. Whether you do it casually or in a try hard manner the result is expected so the desired alpha effect is just not gonna happen. It means nothing to these HB 8s, 9s, and 10s.

Now, if you're talking about using this girl as some kind of arbitrary target that could work but has it's own issues. But you can't use her for something like a jealousy plotline.

it may not demonstrate high-level value but it is important in defining your caste by excluding such a beast from your peer group. from here you just start targeting and casual-negging your way up the social ladder.

Groom one or two of the previously negged chaff for social climbing as well, that way you seem friendly and outgoing. Just make sure they remain at least one rung below you in the social dynamic so they cannot potentially sabotage or distract from your gameplan.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Groom one or two of the previously negged chaff for social climbing as well, that way you seem friendly and outgoing. Just make sure they remain at least one rung below you in the social dynamic so they cannot potentially sabotage or distract from your gameplan.
Plus they can be the bench warmers you call up in dire times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom