• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this me?

I've spent the last few weeks hiking the backcountry of the badlands, yellowstone, and glacier parks. I've never hurt so much in my life.

Now I'm staying at the Westin in Seattle, and tomorrow I go to Vancouver. What bar should I go to tonight?
cuff, r place, pony, neighbor's.

you should get ahold of lucky or vein tho.

bagerk I just wanted you to know you inspired me to buy a cardigan yesterday. you are my sweater inspiration.

39333442co_14_f.jpg

Bagerk

I am quite content with my role in life to be a cardigan inspiration. Making a positive impact on the world one versatile piece of fabric at a time.

Bagerk

I think I might go for some Tuesday night drunk and go to the pub to watch the world cup qualifier. Future Bagerk can deal with the consequences.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
All I've ever needed is a good director of photography.

Bagerk

Also the room is a little filled with snakes.

Come on the socceroos don't make tomorrow's hangover worth nothing you jerks.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Waiting around for a beer delivery......

Will be here sometime within the next 3 hours or so.....

I'm stuck on my coursework so there isn't much I can do apart from post on GAF......

I also really need a shit but I'm afraid if I go in the back, I'll miss them and then the landlord will murder my first-born

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
It really is. First bit of Last of Us just made me wanna get sloshed.

Will probs stick with it tho.

Enjoying TLOU so far, but damn son....It's tense as fuck, my buddy is playing it on hard with no focused hearing, the part I'm on is fucking horrible..it's scurry as fook
On the bit where
the elevator in the hotel falls down to the basement and you need to turn the generator on and find the keycard.

Shit, had I checked GAF earlier I would've tried to grab a beer with you Steve. Next time, man! Hope you're enjoying Seattle.
Had a fun time at this pinball bar (shortys?) even though most of the people there weren't my scene. Seattle is pretty neat, although you have a very depressing homeless issue :(

new girl is the one with that zooey chick right? My wife watches it here and there, its not bad. peep show is a different beast though. not as immediately charming/funny, but more lulzy which is my trade.

I'm not a pee-do!
you always wonder at the start of a season, if a show is still gonna 'have it'. that opening scene, with the whole 'pedophobe' thing, killed me. I died laughing.

Kaladin

Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, this stuff is so good. I've got to go back to stouts though because I go through those things too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom