• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
fuck i am hungover.

http://youtu.be/uUj-uAd3x6o

drunk thread theme song.

M1's verse

i got so fucked up last night i passed out, assed out, man i couldnt even get to the house.

and i know i shouldnt be drinking on an empty stomach, but the flyer said open bar, i said fuck it.

went from vodka to rum, from rum to cognac, my body feel like i been fightin in combat, and i been coughin up yellow shit breakin a sweat, i been shakin like a leaf but THATS JUST WHAT I GET, FOR POURING MY OWN POISON AND THROWIN IT BACK, AND ITS NOT ENOUGH TO JUST KNOW BETTER YOU GOTTA ACT.

i know i said that the last time but i was havin such a good time the liquor just took over my mind. and i dont wanna be a gil scott heron yall, but when you livin in a bottle THEN A NIGGA STOP CARIN, cuz the ones who made that alcohol aint my friend. the sad part is imma probably do it again.

that's your wisdom for the day lads

Salsa

look at my pimp motherfucking character

tumblr_monssuPvwk1sv134do1_400.jpg

drunk-gaf missing out

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
somebody send me that gif pls

Of all the hot chicks in the class the one that sits next to me is some uggo that keeps turning her head towards me waiting for us to lock eyes which I avoided.

Why always me?
Probably thought you were like her
tashbroke is gonna have a field day.
I'm not like that

Im a changed man
don't make me trawl through my history to find it damnit

DONT MAKE ME
macooser pls

I've always been a vodka drinker since my job sucks and I'm low on cash. Is there anything else I can get a decent amount of for cheap? =[
cheap white wine will make the hurts go away.

freenudemacusers pls. pls. is it worth it? in case i get bored at some point and decide to do it myself
it's a blurry cam gif of a girl maybe showing her areola. nothing you can't find elsewhere

still searching

The gif doesn't really mean much unless you know the girl from tinychat. Otherwise it's just another chick barely showing some skin.

You know how much of that and more you can find on the internet?

Wool

NO BACK TO WEEN LOVE THREAD:

this is the drunk thread theme

AYE AYE AYE

THE BLARNEY STONE BRINGS A TEAR TO ME EYE

That must have been an amazing show. The Live at Stubbs album is really good too. I don't think there's video, but: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n78WlBpH7I

Just had the most awkward dinner with my friends fwb. What a tool.

How was it awkward? We need details. Was it just you and the fwb? Is the tool the friend or the fwb?

Minus_Me

Na it was me, my girl, my friend, and her fwb. Guy is so full of himself and tried to reemphasize the fact that I never hooked up with her, regardless of the fact that we never saw each other like that. The other thing is that he totally blasted my gf because she works at a gallery. At least my friend acknowledged the stupidity and won't be seeing him again if we're there.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Woken up because of hayfever at 5am

been trying to get back to sleep for about an hour to no avail, so now im just punching the shit out of my duvet

im upset guys

Bagerk

Just had the most awkward dinner with my friends fwb. What a tool.

I also had an awkward dinner but it was mostly my fault

Mum: Nepal looks great, you should go there.
Me: Nah, our street in winter is a cold enough mountain for me. That's why I'm going to sunny Mexico.
Mum: Great, then I have to worry about the drugs.
Me: You don't have to worry about the drugs over there...because they are so good and cheap...

Silence.

Now I'm at a hostel in Vancouver.

It's like the dorms all over again.

But with more germans.

The last time I hooked up with a German in a hostel she goes to me "I will do anything, tell me what to do" so I ask her in the most polite way possible to suck my penis and she goes "oh, no I won't do that" Well first off you said anything. Secondly, how are we supposed to transition into shitting on each others chests without a bit of a blowjob? Go straight into chest shitting, are you crazy?

Bagerk

People would read this novel.

Wait.

Ok that went kinda wrong. I was with you until blowjobs. I mean, after blowjobs.

I mean blowjobs. No shitting. Fuck.

The reason you are having such trouble communicating what you mean is because your subconscious is trying to tell you that you want to shit on a little German backpackers chest.

You should see someone about that.

Probably a little German backpacker.

Wool

I also had an awkward dinner but it was mostly my fault

Mum: Nepal looks great, you should go there.
Me: Nah, our street in winter is a cold enough mountain for me. That's why I'm going to sunny Mexico.
Mum: Great, then I have to worry about the drugs.
Me: You don't have to worry about the drugs over there...because they are so good and cheap...

Silence.

My mom is always telling me I should do some backpacking trip to Europe or some shit. I tell her my ancestors didn't take that treacherous journey across the Atlantic in a raft for nothing. I'm not made of money either. When you make $10/hour busting your rump in a restaurant spending 6 Euros on a Pelegrino in Italy isn't an enjoyable experience.

With that said, I'd go anywhere with Snuggler. He's so dreamy.

Wool

I just looked at the gif again because I had to send it to someone, and I noticed that the girl is sitting in a garage. 2/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom