• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You guys ever feel like gaf is too crowded? I just don't care about anything anymore. :( I feel like no topics interest me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I used to think that reliving last summer would be a nightmare, but things have changed.

72c1e43ae911e899317a02528c3383ccc4ad9534.jpg

I loved those nights. Lakeside tokes, drinks and smokes. Sometimes even feeling like everything could work out in the end. Those were the days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPSvDoqUl8Q

lush

Cotton candy vodka and mountain dew, not bad kids, not bad. This selena gomez song is slaying me right now

just keep hitting repepepepepeeat

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Ai se eu te pego? It's portugues for blame space is awesome
its a brazilian pop song it means something like if i score with you tonight

This knowledge gets you laid by brazilans

NOSA
NOSA
NASINOUSETOUMPAGA
AI SE EU TE PEGO AI AI SE EU TE PEGO
TUN TUN TUN TUN TUN TUN TUN TUN TUN

Mr.Fresh

My friends made plans with out me so I stayed home watched movies got drunk and fell asleep. Woke up this morning to 20 missed calls.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm already tired of fucking this chick.

FairyD

Apparently getting to the bar 30 minutes before last call is not an invitation to drink as much as possible in 30 minutes.

Never again.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Fuck yeah! Two Swedish guys pretty much made the entire industry look like they're not even trying.

Already played more of it than i have the big so called AAA titles. Next year i'm just sticking with indie games man, i seem to have more of a good time playing games designed for gamers and not cash making programmes. Indie games are so fucking awesome. God fuck man god fuck.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Just before you vomit your mouth fills with saliva to make your body actually start the vomiting process. To prevent yourself from vommitting simple spit out your saliva continuously until the urge to vomit is lessened or gone.

Anteater

Already played more of it than i have the big so called AAA titles. Next year i'm just sticking with indie games man, i seem to have more of a good time playing games designed for gamers and not cash making programmes. Indie games are so fucking awesome. God fuck man god fuck.

You didn't enjoy the immersive oscar worthy walking forward corridor set pieces with AAA games?

I still don't know what a set piece is, I'm so out of touch with AAA gaming.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I woke up early to play dayz all day. Ahhhhhhhhhhh what the fuck is this game.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can't even describe it, it's like a zombie war simulator but the zombies aren't even the threat. An you can break your legs and shit, my buddy is like a super pro at it so he's guiding me. We just ran atop a tower filled with loot, but aggro'd like 30 zombies and they followed us up the stairs and we just sat there weeding them out we killed about 20 of them an then both ran out of ammo so I jumped down and broke my legs and then had to take morphine to be able to walk but now I have no blood so we either need to hunt a boar, make a fire and eat meat or find a hospital so my friend can give me a blood transfusion.

It's a mod of some military simulation game for whacks.

Also, yes! Everyone needs a new pc! I just built a super computer I'm very proud of.

coldvein

Banned
damn toku.

first three episodes of new season of peep show are apparently up on hulu. you guys should watch it if youre not too busy being nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom