• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
If I get permabanned from NeoGAF I'm gonna come back with a new schtick, stay tuned.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
At a house party with a few friends.. A man called Pete has asked me not to beat him up because he doesn't want to fight today.. He has asked me my name many many times.. Pop quiz.. What's my name drunk thread?

Wool

My humidifier is out of water, this thread is dead, and it's real cold outside.

If I filled the humidifier with gin could I get drunk off of the air in the room?

Get'sMad

it's that time of the year

i mean everyone at my office has been pretending to be doing work the last 2 weeks

I left about 2 hours early today after a day of doing maybe 45 minutes of "work"

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I got to go home like 20 minutes after posting that.

Vyroxis

Banned
I just bought shots for 30 or so people. My toast? "May all your enemies suffer your happiness and success".

Yay, I have friends now!

Wool

it's that time of the year

i mean everyone at my office has been pretending to be doing work the last 2 weeks

I left about 2 hours early today after a day of doing maybe 45 minutes of "work"

You work at an office? Whenever I read this thread I just assume that you are all unsuccessful college aged poors like me. What do you do?

Acid08

Banned
I'm drinking Faygo and it's pretty, juggalos gets to drink this shit all the time. Anyone here a juggalo?

edit: besides JTwo of course ;P

akira28

Oh god why do I crave 7-11 for dinner. Bad nachos and dry hotdogs are calling my name.

Leinenkugels Lemon Berry shandy...what the fuck this is actually good? I could swill on this for hours.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got fucked up but everything's fine on my end. It's remarkable how well my body has adapted to my lifestyle. I can basically drink/smoke myself to sleep then wake up at 8AM the next day for work and feel fully functionally.

But then again maybe I've adapted to feeling shitty all the time and it's just normal now.

Wool

Oh god why do I crave 7-11 for dinner. Bad nachos and dry hotdogs are calling my name.

Leinenkugels Lemon Berry shandy...what the fuck this is actually good? I could swill on this for hours.

I've never been in a 7-11 in my life. Is it just a gas station that doesn't have any gas?

Also, I've always liked to jokingly sneer at the snobby Californians, but in Montana everyone seems to legitimately hate them. I find it hard to believe, but there is some sort of influx of Californians moving to the middle of Montana.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I got fucked up but everything's fine on my end. It's remarkable how well my body has adapted to my lifestyle. I can basically drink/smoke myself to sleep then wake up at 8AM the next day for work and feel fully functionally.

But then again maybe I've adapted to feeling shitty all the time and it's just normal now.

I can usually do that, but ive been doing things i shouldnt have, making stupid mistakes and not following my instinct... guilt/hangover/comedown... really have to stop going out

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
The guilt is the worse, Even worse when you pull some low level shit the night before. Drinking a few coors lights right now, about to graduate to my JACK DANIELS.

Got big plans for tonight. Well no plans but fuck something great is bound to happen right ?

What yall drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom