• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
stayed up till 4 drinkin whiskey and playin games time to run in the shower before im late for work

yellow submarine reusable ice cubes guys

The guilt is the worse, Even worse when you pull some low level shit the night before. Drinking a few coors lights right now, about to graduate to my JACK DANIELS.

Got big plans for tonight. Well no plans but fuck something great is bound to happen right ?

What yall drinking

why?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I got down with a coors like 6 days ago. Shut your goddamn mouth.
That shit was as cold as the Rockies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've had Coors Light probably millions of times but I still haven't tried regular Coors. Maybe I'll grab some tonight. Definitely gonna need some beers, my mind is shot after the last couple weeks. So many questions, so few answers.

balddemon

Banned
bud light is king of cheap beers imo

natty is too nasty

also i'm taking a break from getting drunk. i'm putting myself at a 2 shot or 5 beer limit (or both). new years resolution.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
ptuXj.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm buzzed after one bottle of this beer wtf is this shit. It's witchcraft I tell you. Fucking witchcraft. Also there's this Asian girl with a nice fucking ass in some tights standing in front of me in hollister. I want to grab it so baaaad. Ok, let me gain my composure.

that acid was really good the other night actually felt a lot like rolling with some added fun hallucinations thrown in the mix fucking on it was amazing

Did you change your avatar because of this thread? Keeping Uncle Joe would have been more fitting tbqh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_igsAuZNJHM
Was this to me? Nah I just wanted a frog due to my user name and found it. I'll probably change it. I need to make an original one but my photo shop skills suck

I'm at my friends garage converted into a bar and we have a Web Cam and I'm pretty sure we just saw eggman on omegle . Or someone that looks like him. He looked sad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom