• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

I thank the heavens that my parents have always been pretty cool about everything. My dad says they couldn't fault me for acting the way they did when they were that age.

Pizza is baking!

I thank the heavens that my parents have always been pretty cool about everything. My dad says they couldn't fault me for acting the way they did when they were that age.

Pizza is baking!

What if you had parents who liked to party. I know a girl who has pics of her like 19th birthday and her parents are getting wasted right along with her.

balddemon

Banned
The closet has worked pretty well. But yeah I will try separating them. I told her that the 6 pack was a gift for someone at work. And yeah my parents are mormon lol.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
My father is an alcoholic, so I've been drunk with him fairly often.
My dad is a vicar, so i have always had access to the holy wine ahaha
The closet has worked pretty well. But yeah I will try separating them. I told her that the 6 pack was a gift for someone at work. And yeah my parents are mormon lol.
fuuuck, i dont agree with that, Christianity as a whole does not forbid alcohol goddammnniiit!!
My mom would do some shit like that too baldy. I'm sorry.
How old are you manny..i forgot

Salsa

im so in love with this girl that here's a picture of her with shit on her face

OAfQoEJ.jpg

pretty sure she's seeing someone tho

we'll see

coldvein

Banned
The same as 40 dollar bottles of wine.

i thought the 3000 was supposed to taste better than the 40 because it helps you get your "i'm a rich fucking guy look how much my wine costs" boner on. you just dont get that feeling with a 40 dollar bottle. well, i guess i do now that i think about it..

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I got in a big 'ole fight today. Then I got hung up on. Drinking some Belgium White Ale, but soon I'll be moving on to Bourbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom