• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

i actually miss her, a little bit.

but i dont have any more to add from the last time we talked. she apparently does. i dont want to be a dick and be like "no i dont want to talk to you", i feel somewhat responsible for her feeling the way she does .. but i feel better not seeing or hearing from her.

What are the chances she's eating ice cream out of the bucket and listening to this?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Been there. It's not easy but sometimes you gotta be harsh. If she's a fiend for your affection you gotta cut her off.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I feel like if I didn't break up with her like an asshole my ex would be doing the same thing. since you already made a decision to have her come over just let her down CV. let her down easy if you want but I think assertiveness may be necessary in this case. let her know this is your last encounter.

Salsa

Anybody else realize that they hate being sober?

its weird, its sort of I forget how great being drunk is

each time I get a buzz going I think to myself "godamn I fuckin love drinking", every time

but then when im sober I dont really have the necessity to get constantly drunk

kehs

Banned
coldvein, you know how they say the sky isn't really blue?

That's absorption and emission spectrum at work, all their sums are continuous spectrum(I think).

Imagine you throw three sperms at a chick. One's destined to be male, one's destine to be female, and the third is a hermi.

If the hermi and male both get eaten up by the cervix, and only the female bounce off. That's absorption at work. It took all three in and send back the female sperm out.

Now if the male and female sperm hit the cervix wall, and then a hermi pops out? That hermi is part of the emission spectrum. The cervix wall used existing sperm to create something new.

Now put your cock away and prepare to ace your next text.

coldvein

Banned
coldvein, you know how they say the sky isn't really blue?

That's absorption and emission spectrum at work, all their sums are continuous spectrum(I think).

Imagine you throw three sperms at a chick. One's destined to be male, one's destine to be female, and the third is a hermi.

If the hermi and male both get eaten up by the cervix, and only the female bounce off. That's absorption at work. It took all three in and send back the female sperm out.

Now if the male and female sperm hit the cervix wall, and then a hermi pops out? That hermi is part of the emission spectrum. The cervix wall used existing sperm to create something new.

Now put your cock away and prepare to ace your next text.

hahahaha. i like it. i think im starting to understand. thanks bro

kehs

Banned
Just read her my light spectrum analysis in a soft and slow pace, you can thank me later.

There were so many it's all a blur

I'm actually writing a story for the writing challenge called "blurry slope"....no spoilers but it might involve experimental sex.

balddemon

Banned
how'd it go vein?

also I'm too tired to beat off tonight. it's just gonna be a chore, but I'll do it anyways. brings new meaning to that .gif.

coldvein

Banned
Then why'd you do it in the first place?

a sense of responsibility. this person was significant to me for a while. i'm not gonna just tell her to fuck off. i wanted to, but i couldnt.

anyway. we talked for a while, then we ended up making out for a while, then she wanted to bang but i said no.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I knew it'd come to that. What I didn't expect is that you'd say no. Why did you? Still have feelings? This is exactly why I opted not to talk to my last ex after we broke up for reference. I would've said yes in weakness lol.

coldvein

Banned
sure, we still have feelings for eachother. i miss her. but i haven't once thought that the decision i made to not be with her was incorrect. i just thought that that sex would .. send the wrong message or something. or make me get emotional and shit. like somebody said, those D's aren't gonna suck themselves. i'm done for now tho. somebody else has to take a turn sucking em now. i'm okay with that.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Damn, those last three sentences are deep. It reminds me of someone with D's I need to get over. Though I miss her every damn day I need to move on. Shieeeet.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I hate drunk texting because I say random things that are heartfelt, but no one realizes I'm drinking due to my impeccable grammar and diction. It's like some stupid gift and curse. On that same note I think it's stupid that people don't take your intentions seriously while intoxicated. I'm probably the most honest in that state so it's just ironic that no one ever believes me when drunk. Fuck, am rambling again.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
HI guys, im drunk cause well school sucks, this alcohol thing is delicious

what kinda school?
I hate drunk texting because I say random things that are heartfelt, but no one realizes I'm drinking due to my impeccable grammar and diction. It's like some stupid gift and curse. On that same note I think it's stupid that people don't take your intentions seriously while intoxicated. I'm probably the most honest in that state so it's just ironic that no one ever believes me when drunk. Fuck, am rambling again.

I do it too, and to the same girl everytime

Ive blocked her on facebook and deleted and blocked her number....twas for the best

Ingeniero

Hello AlcoholGAF

I have been drinking every day for the past 4 weeks. Not heavily from Monday to Thursday, heavily on Fridays and getting super drunk on Saturdays...
Kinda feel bad, I drink alone mostly, except on weekends.
I like the cool and relax feeling after a couple of drinks.

I drink Rum and Wine mostly.
Cheers.

Rubbish King

Hello AlcoholGAF

I have been drinking every day for the past 4 weeks. Not heavily form Monday to Thursday, heavily on Fridays and getting super drunk on Saturdays...

Kinda feel bad, I drink alone mostly, except on weekends.

I like the cool and relax feeling after a couple of drinks.

I drink Rum and Wine mostly.

Being a functional alcohol is great, dont feel bad, but careful you dont become fat like me

Ingeniero

Being a functional alcohol is great, dont feel bad, but careful you dont become fat like me

Thanks man.
Drinking doesn't affect my day job, so I guess it's OK.
I moved to a new country a few months ago and live alone, and alcohol kind of helps.
I have been drinking for years, but mostly on weekends and with friends, not alone and everyday like now...

I lost weight too, so I guess I'm alright.

I plan to go to a bar tonight and get drunk.

Rubbish King

Thanks man.
Drinking doesn't affect my day job, so I guess it's OK.
I moved to a new country a few months ago and live alone, and alcohol kind of helps.
I have been drinking for years, but mostly on weekends and with friends, not alone and everyday like now...

I lost weight too, so I guess I'm alright.

I plan to go to a bar tonight and get drunk.

Where have you moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom