• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
lucky, yeah I know it's all gonna contribute to my productivity. it just sucks. although having a clean room leads to good feels. hopefully this is a M-F job so I can sleep in on the weekends :p

wool, I haven't been on d3 in a long ass time, I'm waiting until patch 1.07 drops. are you talking about henry or kmd or someone else?

vein, kotor 2 is boring so far. I think I've played too many easy games lately. Ima have to pick up dark souls again.

edit: and shit, I just realized the walking dead comes back on sunday! life just got better.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been making the dankest smoothies. This creamy honey banana one is blowing my fucking mind right now.

I could use a buzz though. It's so much harder to catch one these days. Things are weird. Maybe I'll sneak off to the liquor store, thankfully there's one just outside of my apartment complex.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I've been making the dankest smoothies. This creamy honey banana one is blowing my fucking mind right now.

I could use a buzz though. It's so much harder to catch one these days. Things are weird. Maybe I'll sneak off to the liquor store, thankfully there's one just outside of my apartment complex.
So you moved in with the old lady huh?

balddemon

Banned
hmm I will start watching the wire with my sudden increase in free time. it'd be even better if I could figure out how to stream it to my ps3.

Riggs

Banned
hmm I will start watching the wire with my sudden increase in free time. it'd be even better if I could figure out how to stream it to my ps3.

Well as long as the video isn't encoded w/ cinavia you are ok but I can't really talk about that here. And it won't be anyway the wire came out b4 that tech was even out. Just encode it into a format the PS3 supports. Lots of good encoders out there for free.
Personally fuck streaming to consoles I did it for years, HDMI from PC to TV is the best shit ever if your TV and PC are close enough

Still haven't gotten around to watch that yet. I'm using my balcony as a fridge, and its keeping my drinks mighty cold.

Awesome show man, season 2 is slow as fuck. Other than that it's great. Keep warm man.

Minus_Me

Have you ever tried playing a drinking game with Trailer park boys? We've tried a few times and its a total clusterfuck. We've tried a variety of calls but damn, its overwhelming.

Salsa

I need to stop falling in love with friend's friends when im drunk

on the right on both:

8u4z9ww.jpg

2z97ph8.jpg

god fucking dammit

balddemon

Banned
damn salsas you have some hot friends. I would literally fuck the brains out of all those girls, except the top left, who I would just have sex with.

Salsa

damn salsas you have some hot friends. I would literally fuck the brains out of all those girls, except the top left, who I would just have sex with.

girl's also from out in the country where everyone's basically the equivalent of a hillbilly, so I gather anyone with some good common sense could smash

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Alcohol never makes me warm. Also, my best friend is being indecisive again. And she always gets mad at me when I end up with someone else. It's her fault. Oh the irony. Babble babble babble babble. /wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom