• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
salsa I'll move to uruguay if we can room together. or if you can just help me find a place to live and learn spanish.

although the girls probably like dudes that seemingly can't understand or speak spanish.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
?? I assumed you were joking in that post. I mean, you aren't actually racist, right?

I'm not, and what I said there was totally not what I meant...at all.

I was drunk when i wrote it and i didnt even realise what i'd done or even what I'd said till the next day

But I was rather embarrassed about it and didnt want to see it in here -__-

No more discussion on it, I'm not racist.

balddemon

Banned
I'm going to become a major league pitcher. felix hernandez just got a 175/7 contract. with a shitty team. clayton kershaw is going to get more. and here I am, taking 2 hour naps that turn into 4 and then my whole day is gone.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm going to become a major league pitcher. felix hernandez just got a 175/7 contract. with a shitty team. clayton kershaw is going to get more. and here I am, taking 2 hour naps that turn into 4 and then my whole day is gone.

It would be pretty cool to be both a professional athlete and severly obese at the same time. Baseball players barely even have to move.

Wool

I went to Seattle once, and I didn't like it. Too many pimps and chuds. They don't even have a basketball team.

balddemon

Banned
It would be pretty cool to be both a professional athlete and severly obese at the same time. Baseball players barely even have to move.

you can play basketball and be obese too. eddie curry, raymond felton, etc.

and seattle is about to get a basketball team, so that's the main reason I'd consider moving there.

balddemon

Banned
Is it different now? I haven't played since the patch where they added paragon levels.

no not yet anyways but I want to upgrade my gems, and it's a different game than what I've been playing. also it's much better than path of exile in terms of combat.

I can't wait until I can get back outside to run and bike an shit. I've been such a slob this winter.

yesterday-tomorrow-nike.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah it's just that it's a permablizzard outside and like 10 degrees. I don't really fuck with gyms I'm an outdoorsman.

coldvein

Banned
i actually miss her, a little bit.

but i dont have any more to add from the last time we talked. she apparently does. i dont want to be a dick and be like "no i dont want to talk to you", i feel somewhat responsible for her feeling the way she does .. but i feel better not seeing or hearing from her.

Talks are the worst. At that point there's nothing left to talk about. The point is to not talk anymore.

Truth. My ex keeps emailing me after hooking up with my best friend this past Christmas, and she expects me to be fine. I ignored all her emails and now she stopped.

It takes a lot of selfcontrol, but ignore her. That part of your life is over. You're a very handsome fellow, and you can find someone better that will make you feel less pressured all the time.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
How do you guys feel about lacey duvalles boobs? I think they're nice but the nips are a bit on the small side.. they're perfect for a babes mouth but I'm a man.

balddemon

Banned
I'm not sure who that is...will google when I get home. Also, I'd like to nominate snuggler and mac for co-mvps of the drunk thread. They give the best advice imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom