• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure they do. I remember reading (maybe even on GAF?) about someone who would routinely ask them to draw a cat on the delivery box and they'd do it. The sky is probably the limit to what they'll do for dat tip.

vidcons

Banned
Not many people know this about me but I'm a metalhead. Metallica, Black Sabbath, Pantera (RIP Dimeback D-rel!) are my favorite bands. Some of my greatest memories are of me playing a tasty cover of Run To The Hills (Iron Maiden) and just headbanging while mom and dad wonder what happened to the youth. When nobody is home, I put on some gnarly thrash medal, pull up my spiked overalls, and just kind of fail around in my room until I get dizzy.

I hope this inspires some of the more ashamed metal-gaffers to come out of the woodwork.

No pussy Dream Theater shit, though. Fuck off, posers.

AcridMeat

Banned
I had a steak sandwich with fried plantains for the bread for dinner. Saved some for tomorrow along with some pasta. Tomorrow is looking good.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Ahh fuck I did it again

I dont want sex, the girls crazy

8Ld3X68.gif

Rubbish King

Funny, because right now, I wish I had some sort of booty call.

Im scared, the girl is nice and we always have fun when i do see her, but she wants it bad mosta the time i talk to her...

It's not that she's unattractive but she's alot smaller than me and I feel like it would be weird

better just syke myself up... and attach a chasity belt

Im scared, the girl is nice and we always have fun when i do see her, but she wants it bad mosta the time i talk to her...

It's not that she's unattractive but she's alot smaller than me and I feel like it would be weird

better just syke myself up... and attach a chasity belt
If you want, I'll take her off your hands.
inJvVl0NATg7T.png

If I put in some effort I could probably become proficient in Spanish in less than a year.

Then after that I would want to learn German.

But right now I need to focus on getting my senior design projects completed... *goes back to work*

I may get a ban for calling DatDude an attention whore.

But he totally is.

edit: eh whatever though. My 15 minute break is up. Need to get back to work.

Rubbish King

Its funnier if you imagine the cat falling being snuggs
LOL
guys how do you make a good rum and coke.
HEED MY WORDS MOFO

You get yourself:

- a PINT GLASS
- some bitchin ICE
- Captain Morgan
- Coke, but nonna that cheap shit
- garnish AKA a motha.fuckin.slice o' lime

Step One: Fill glass with Ice
Step Two: Pour Rum into Glass (Pretty much halfway up the glass but i do it just under)
Step Three:pour coke all the way up to the top
Step Four: Squeeze the lime slice a bit so the juice get all up in that shit then put it on the side like a fancy motherfucker

BOOM

balddemon

Banned
actually on second thought, I think bartenders do a ratio of 1:3 rum:coke. if it's good rum, less coke; shitty rum, more coke.

but yeah if you're just looking to get fucked up, just do what eloquent said.

Rubbish King

actually on second thought, I think bartenders do a ratio of 1:3 rum:coke. if it's good rum, less coke; shitty rum, more coke.

but yeah if you're just looking to get fucked up, just do what eloquent said.

usually its ounce ana half of rum, rest coke

remember the ice has to fill the entire glass mang

kehs

Banned
guys how do you make a good rum and coke.

Grab a can of coke, and a bottle of rum.

Put the coke in the fridge.

Open the rum bottle.

Stop being a pussy.

Drink straight from the bottle.

Save the coke for the morning, it will soothe your stomach a little.

Salsa

finishing a six pack of beer while watching old howard stern interviews and eating fish

no one's doing shit tonight, why

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nice case but I still go raw with mine. Can't bring myself to drop cash on a cheap plastic shell and I'm too much of a trogg to ever learn to make my own shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom