• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroRay

When are the 1930's old people names coming back?

The current crop sounds like names of kids we'd beat up in my day.

Edit: I know one Mike actually. He's a cool ass dude.

coldvein

Banned
Damn, I know you didn't mean anything by that, but that shit hit hard. A friend of mine I grew up with died about 2 years ago. RIP Mike Matthews.

He was a bit of an asshole, though. lol

damn man, sorry about that. i was just playin. mikes are people too.

just saw a book at the bookstore called "my name is pabst", names for the hipster generation or something like that..

Seanspeed

Banned
damn man, sorry about that. i was just playin. mikes are people too.
Its cool, I know you didn't mean anything by it, it just happened to personally resonate with me. Like I said, he was also a bit of an asshole too. I have other friends I'd be much more upset over. But it was one of those wakeup calls, that "Hey, not everybody around you is gonna make it", ya know? I grew up with the guy and he was part of our crew and its just strange that he's gone.

ZeroRay

I know how that feeling. This guy I knew in high school named Lazaro died a few years ago.

Felt surreal as fuck to hear about someone that's your age that you've hung out with pass away just like that.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Haven't been exposed to too much death yet. Sometimes I feel like life will hit me hard with it to balance things out.

Kraftwerk

Haven't been exposed to too much death yet. Sometimes I feel like life will hit me hard with it to balance things out.

I hope this doesn't sound cold; but if is necessary. Just a part of life. It makes you significantly more mature and turns you into a completely different person.

I experience. It when I was 7. Hated everyone And everything when it happened . I have began to understand it over the years. I 'appreciate ' it more now. No way to run or hide from it; and as cliche as it sounds you need to embrace it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
On my third pilsner.
About to open up a 24oz stout while fast and furious finishes downloading, I watched fast five last night and it was a great time. A good thing about my fancy new case is the slight added bulk makes typing a little easier, and I already type like a badass angel/demon on this thing. Been playing the new DmC this week, I bought split/second as well. S/s kinda sucks, but its a neat gimmick, I really want to play a game right now but I'm too tired. :( I wish FTL was on iOS.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah. Playing FTL on my PC/tv I'm just like "why isn't this on my iPad." And then I turn it off because I'm an asshole with add.

Getting dangerously close to drinking at home tonight because my friends are idiots and won't pick up their phones. I'm going to give them another 20 minutes but damn, the beer is calling my name.

Wool

I want to learn to play the pipe organ. Do I have to learn piano first? I'm an intermediate level Guitar Hero player if that helps.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Half way through fast and furious. Finished my stout and decided I'm hungry so I'm gonna ride my Bike to safe way and get some more beer and some snacks. K bye.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The first words uttered in Tokyo drift are " i don't read the newspapers because they all have ugly print."

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's in the opening song,
Good Christ I love the fast and the furious, this is the third one ive watched in 36 hours.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Soon. I haven't felt shitty from booze in ages. I think it's because I haven't been able to drink as hard lately. My skills are rusty. This is embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom