• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
coldveni that's bullshit just tell us

i was exclaiming my joy at people listening to blink 182.

you're referring to the woman situation, which, while i am quite pleased with it overall, remains complicated. we made out again last night, this time while sober. she is still in a relationship. will relay further news as it happens

you're referring to the woman situation, which, while i am quite pleased with overall, remains complicated. we made out again last night, this time while sober. she is still in a relationship. will relay further news as it happens

love you

balddemon

Banned

you're referring to the woman situation, which, while i am quite pleased with overall, remains complicated. we made out again last night, this time while sober. she is still in a relationship. will relay further news as it happens

ah haha nice.

blink is so old. I like the music snuggler posted better.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I have a confession: I love smells. I have a pregnant lady's nose sans the nauseousness. I especially love lovely and pungent smells. Love the way poop smells. It's just so bad that I can't help but love it. People are always disgusted but I love smelling the worst smells because they're so bad they're interesting. There's so many different smells to poop. so many varieties. I also love the smell of my own boogers though I can rarely smell them since your senses have the built in function of acclimating to consistent sensations.

AcridMeat

Banned
Eloquent, whiel I can't join you on your poop parade, I did have a period in my life that was similar. When I was in about 4th grade my friend's family rented a beach house. I stayed there for a week and during that time all we did was eat the food that we thought would make the worst fart smells possible. Cheese, green apples, cabbage, etc. We spent the time where we werent outside in the sun and sand smelling our farts. I tell ya, there were some raunchy ass mother fuckers in that time.

Surprised there wasn't any pink eye with the way people were diving head first into fart covered pillows.

How you fdoing

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Eloquent, whiel I can't join you on your poop parade, I did have a period in my life that was similar. When I was in about 4th grade my friend's family rented a beach house. I stayed there for a week and during that time all we did was eat the food that we thought would make the worst fart smells possible. Cheese, green apples, cabbage, etc. We spent the time where we werent outside in the sun and sand smelling our farts. I tell ya, there were some raunchy ass mother fuckers in that time.

Surprised there wasn't any pink eye with the way people were diving head first into fart covered pillows.

How you fdoing

I feel like lucky earlier this week i'm drunk as hell and no one is in with this
im in it and fuck, I wish I could've smelt those farts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom