• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew.

Banned
Haha Mac.

good pic. Cant wait to hear your next emo screamo album./

If you put on some hipster specs you could morph into an anorexic Cuomo clone easily.

Get'sMad

been a shit day so I'm drinking on a tuesday

my car of almost a decade, a 2002 acura rsx, engine is toast so now I gotta salvage the fucker and start looking around for a new ride :(

oh well I got weed and the new phoenix album so not all is so bad.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
speaking of musicks i've been listening to the wavves recently and i need new noise/weed pop help

I can never tell if this is a meme at this point or not lol. i don't see it haha.
This is the first I've ever heard of this "meme" so consider me out of the loop. You look like him man, cept American lol.

David Lynch has it good.

david-lynch-art-show-santa-monica.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
haha the last time i posted in the pics thread some dudes said it.. same with another two forums. i can't escape this man's shadow :(
My old roommate said to use your power for sex. I said that you were married and he said so? How does this prevent him from having more sex? Touché good sir.

nooo little canisters of n2o. gives you the wah wahs for a minute or two. makes weed supercharged for much longer. blasts you into space on mushrooms.

ahem so i've heard.

My old roommate said to use your power for sex. I said that you were married and he said so? How does this prevent him from having more sex? Touché good sir.
the only people who hit on me are gay dudes. and sometimes drunk chicks. the ring scares most people away, along with the glitter shoes.

Andrew.

Banned
nooo little canisters of n2o. gives you the wah wahs for a minute or two. makes weed supercharged for much longer. blasts you into space on mushrooms.

ahem so i've heard.

the only people who hit on me are gay dudes. and sometimes drunk chicks. the ring scares most people away, along with the glitter shoes.

thats pathetic. the whole mushrooms thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom