• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

I tried to have a conversation with a 16 year old at my relatives wedding. Mind Numbing. I don't remember me and my friends being that vapid.

Disappeared, I may or may not have had a certain kind of relations with someone the age of 17 when I was 21. Granted, she was like 3 months from being 18 and (hypothetically) it was just too good to pass up.

You guys ever get that feeling where you look forward to the next day thinking maybe something good will happen but it never really does but then you think alright well I'm due for something now so it just keeps going.

You guys ever get that feeling where you look forward to the next day thinking maybe something good will happen but it never really does but then you think alright well I'm due for something now so it just keeps going.
You mean like, optimism and positivity? I'm a super optimistic person so yeah, just about everyday.

Also, I have one chapter of Bayonetta left, I'm debating whether I should just beat it tonight or drink beer and browse GAF and save it for tomorrow.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I started getting in love with this 20 year old. Then she told me she was 20 years old. She's moving so I'm good.

I'm going to drink to that

coldvein

Banned
so she just texted me to say "i'm sorry it's early, but i feel sick its already happening"

me super hungover "what"

"i just told my boyfriend that i went out and stood in the rain with you for a couple hours because you needed it, and i'd do it again"

me " OH MY GOD "

So my ex is telling my friends that I was an asshole during the relationship so I look bad. What a bitch.

Nevermind, coldvein's story is much more engaging. Go for it coldvein, nows your chance

coldvein

Banned
why were you standing in the rain

honestly? last night i was feeling kind of bummed about the situation, me being madly in love with and her having a boyfriend etc. i was at the bar, and most of my bros were just like "well fuck that james. don't bother with this woman". i texted her and pretty much told her that i was feeling bad about everything. ie being in this weird grey area

and she was like, well, meet me at such and such corner right now and lets talk. we talked on this corner for a long time, in the rain, and she pretty much told me that she's going to dump her boyfriend. because of me. WHAT THE FUCK

You fucked up, now she's gonna find the next coldvein in a few months and he's gonna post in his forum about it.

I wonder if there's an ugly bitch like Snuggler in that forum

kehs

Banned
honestly? last night i was feeling kind of bummed about the situation, me being madly in love with and her having a boyfriend etc. i was at the bar, and most of my bros were just like "well fuck that james. don't bother with this woman". i texted her and pretty much told her that i was feeling bad about everything. ie being in this weird grey area

and she was like, well, meet me at such and such corner right now and lets talk. we talked on this corner for a long time, in the rain, and she pretty much told me that she's going to dump her boyfriend. because of me. WHAT THE FUCK

I remember something similar happening to me.

Did not end up so awesome though.

coldvein

Banned
my mom just hung up on me.

anyway i realized i have half of a giant bottle of ninkasi sitting by my bed, i think i'm going to drink it.

cop: yeah. i'm feeling a lot of pressure right now tbh. i think i might quit smoking. and writing some poetry for this woman. fuuuuuck WHAT WHAT

my mom just hung up on me.

anyway i realized i have half of a giant bottle of ninkasi sitting by my bed, i think i'm going to drink it.

cop: yeah. i'm feeling a lot of pressure right now tbh. i think i might quit smoking. and writing some poetry for this woman. fuuuuuck WHAT WHAT

Welcome to the party.

Oh god I'm dying.... This is by far the most intense semester I have ever experienced in terms of work load....

All this lack of sleep is really fucking up my creativity and drive to get shit done.

coldvein

Banned
at, i understand that you have an opinion but i respectfully disagree mr.

my dick, brain, and heart are all tied together. its one thing. its one organ kid. they dont think independently. its all fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom